《5》𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

tears. tears are everywhere. lit rally EVERYWHERE. on the desk, on the sleeve of your sweater, and your paper. your chem homework is now filled with 75% pure unicorn tears coming from a fairy.

totally not coming from me.

you've been crying for 30 minutes now because of it. it's midnight, and you know you should've texted him by now, but you didn't want to bother him this late at night.

you pick up your phone and look at your puffy, red eyes. tears are dried up on your cheeks and your nose looks swollen and wet as well. your hair is an ungodly mess and you look like you drowned at Niagara Falls. fun fact, actually really, really sad fact...i can't swim. jk.

after contemplating for about 10 minutes, you finally decide to text him.

kuroo🥵😻
(12:02 am)

hey

hey, what's wrong?

wym? nothing is wrong heh

i can tell something's up
so... what's wrong?

omg ur perfect boyfriend material😻
whoever has u must be lucky

stop changing the subject, y/n🙄

k fine
um
i need help

help with what?

chem hw😭
I've been staring at my hw for like
an hour now, and I've been crying for
like 30 minutes now bc i DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING
i hate it
i hate hw
i hate chemistry
i hate life
i hate here
read

kuroo🥵😻 is now calling...
——

you jump at the unexpected call.

oh hell naw... i look ugly asf rn😭

your hair is up in a very, very messy bun. you're wearing your glasses, and your face is flushed from all the tears. lips are chapped and your voice is must be "cracky".

you double check yourself in the mirror before pressing the green button on the phone. immediately, a deep and super fuccin hot voice answers.

"what's up," he asks.

i never knew kuroo sounds like this. rail me daddy😻 jk... haha. unless-

you mute my mic and scream for a couple of seconds.

"hello," he asks again.

you unmute and respond. "yeah, sorry. i sorta need some help of here"

"what kind of help? is your house on fire? that would be bad because the smoke would inflame your precious lungs and airways, which would cause them to swell up and block the amount of oxygen your again. this can lead to respiratory problems, so please... are you okay? what's wrong?" he asks.

"WHOS THAT?" bokuto yells from the background.

"shhh, its just y/n," kuroo replies, quietly.

"OH OK, TELL HER I SAID HI," he yells, once again.

"no i wont- OUCH THE FAWK WAS THAT FOR? OK FINE I WILL." he yells. you can hear a ruckus of noise coming from the other side of the phone. "bokuto says hi."

you manage to stifle a laugh. bokuto always has a way of brightening up your day.

"tell him i said hi back,"

"why are you laughing, y/n. I'm being serious right now. your house could also be close to collapsing due to the house fire you could be in right now. it's also not funny that bokubro slapped me across my head. so once again, what is wrong?" he questions once again.

"my house is not on fire, kuroo. i just need help with homework," you respond.

"chemistry homework? again? its the middle of the night, y/n"

"yes, i know that. i was debating whether or not i should ask you for help for a long time, so pleaseeee help me. plus, you're the only person i know who is good at chemistry."

"oh really now?" you could hear the smirk in his voice.

"yes." you insist.

"alright, if you say so. how many questions do you need help with" he asks.

"um, a lot." you smiled.

"fine.... can i ask you something first of all?"

"sure what is it?"

"do you have 11 protons?"

"no...? is this some kind of pick up line?" you laugh.

"no."

"yes it is, but continue please"

"because you're sodium fine"

"HBSSHAHDHAJAHAHHAHAH PLEASE. I AM GLIDING DOWN THE Y-AXIS,"

"i must be the x-axis because then we would meet right at the middle"

"YOU'RE KILLING ME DUDE,"

"please don't die on me. we have so many years to live together. and don't call me dude ever again," you can hear the sarcastic sadness in his voice.

"bro, you don't even know what i look like"

"i stalked your Instagram earlier remember? and ew, don't call me bro either,"

"my Instagram page is full of memes? what do you mean? i say bro to everyone, you're not that special," you say

"ouch... but you're forgetting about those three pics you posted a couple of weeks ago, heh." he giggles.

"ughhhh oh yeah."

"you know you're really pretty. you should post more pics of yourself more"

"whatever. i only accepted this call because i need help with chem homework!" you whine.

"fine, fine," he mutters.

"do you know how hot ur voice is UGH," you mutter.

"haha, what?" he questions, a smirk obvious on his face right now.

"nothing."

"no, you said something earlier. would you mind repeating it?" he asks

cocky i see. his face must be in a huge smile right now. ugh i didnt mean to say it aloud skdjsjfbsk.

"it slipped out. but thanks for helping me with homework again," you switch the subject.

"yeah, no problem" he smiles.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
simp alert, i repeat simp alert
kuroo is being such a simp rn i cant even🙄🤚
peace out
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝