Ghost Rider vs. The CPD

[No One's POV]

"Fine," James says, agreeing on letting Zarathos take over. "Just make it quick."

As James says these words, a smirk forms on his face and his eyes turn into a raging inferno. The police look at James in confusion as to why he was smiling and then he started to feel hot. Burning hot. His skin then started to turn red as it started to burn off and, with one mighty shout, James implodes and sends those around him away. The ones closest get turned to ashes while the father one just gets sent flying.

Once the farthest officer regains his senses, he turns to see a flaming mess where James and the other officers were. Then the lead officer averts his attention to where James was supposed to be, but he was gone. What was in place of the boy was a terrifying sight. A flaming skeleton wearing a leather jacket, denim jeans, and leather boots was seen with his knees bent to an extent. This was no longer James. No, this... this was a monster. The Ghost Rider.

"What the hell?" the officer questions as he sits up.

The voice of the man made the Ghost Rider snap his skull upward to look at the officer. A low growl is heard as the Rider stands to his full height, easily dwarfing many people, and points his burning skeletal finger at the officer.

 A low growl is heard as the Rider stands to his full height, easily dwarfing many people, and points his burning skeletal finger at the officer

"You..." the Rider said in a deep and demonic voice. "... GUILTY!"

The officer widens his eyes in fear and quickly scrambles to his feet. He runs down the hall and calls into his walkie talkie.

"I NEED BACKUP!" the officer shouts into the black box. "NOW!"

As the man is fleeing for his life, the Rider just shakes his skull in disappointment and summons his hooked chains from nowhere. He then swings them around about twice before flinging them at the running officer. It wraps around his neck and the Ghost Rider pulls the man toward himself. The man is flung into the air and is pulled to the Rider, landing only about two feet from him. The burning skeleton walks up to the officer, letting his chains loosen from his neck and letting the officer breath. The flaming monster from Hell then grabs the officer and flips him over, making him look at the flaming skeleton in the eyes... or in this case eye sockets.

"Your soul is tainted by the blood of both the guilty and the innocent," the Ghost Rider tells the man, looking into his soul. "Look into my eyes. Feel their suffering."