Happy Or Hazbin? (Hazbin Hotel-Part 2)

-Location: Pentagram City, Hell-
[James' POV]

After I found the flyer for that Happy Hotel place, I quickly fixed up my back and drove off to find the place. I've currently been on the road for only ten minutes and I've gotten strange looks from the local residents who looked like demons. It was really weird to be in Hell and see what it really looked like. It was even weirder to see that it looked basically just like the real world, just darker and a bit more chaotic.

Suddenly I hear an explosion go off in the distance and turn my head to my left to see the residue of an explosion in the distance.

"What the hell is going on over there?" I question, trying to not crash my bike.

"It's an ongoing turf war. Happens constantly in Hell and I'd advise that we don't go out much once we have our energy back. I SERIOUSLY want to burn some souls right now. Hell is just lucky we can't transform right now."

"Noted," I say and continue on my way to the Happy Hotel.

After another five minutes I eventually come across it and get close enough to where I can park my Panhead Chopper. Once it's parked I hop off and walk up to the door. I stop right in front of the door and look down to see a doormat that says "WELCOME" on it.

"Heh. Funny," I say and look up back at the door.

I grab the door handle and push the door open to see a hotel lobby with a color scheme of red, black, and yellow. It was actually nice but there wasn't really anybody in sight.

"Must've just opened," I say and walk into the hotel.

After a few steps I hear the excited pitter-patter of feet and look to see a quickly approaching female demon with long blonde hair, snow white skin, yellow sclera, and rosy red cheeks. She wore a red tuxedo with a white undershirt and black bowtie, black dress pants, and black heels. I immediately recognize her as the girl Charlie Magne from the flyer.

 I immediately recognize her as the girl Charlie Magne from the flyer

"Hi there!" she greets me. "It's great to finally have a guest here! I'm Charlotte Magne! You can just call me Charlie."

She sticks her hand out for me to shake and I slowly took it, weirded out by all the joy and optimism in her voice and attitude.

"James Ryder," I tell the girl with hesitation. "Nice to meet you Miss Charlie."

"No need to call me "Miss"," Charlie tells me. "It's just Charlie."

She then gasps as she seems to finally take in all my looks.

"Holy cow! Are you really a human?!" Charlie asks me in shock and awe.

"Er, yes?" I say in uncomfortableness since the demoness was really close to my face. "Can you please back up? You're in my bubble."

"Hm?" Charlie questions and then realizes how close we were and blushes. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I just got really excited since I've never seen a human in person before."