Killmonger (Black Panther-Part 4)

-Location: Wakanda
[No One's POV]

It's now the morning after the incident in Korea and Agent Ross is seen on the bed from yesterday. He then slowly wakes up and looks around as he sits up, surrounded by futuristic medical equipment. Ross then reaches for his bullet wound to find that nothing was there. It's been healed. He looks around confused as he gets to his feet and starts to walk around, trying to figure out where he was. He then turns to see Shuri working on some new weapons in the shape of panthers as she and James talk about stuff. He walks over to them and speaks.

"Alright, where am I?" he asks, causing Shuri and James to turn to him.

"Don't scare me like that, Colonisser!" Shuri scorns Ross as he walks up to James and Shuri.

"Wha-what?" he questions. "My name is Everett."

"Yes, I know," Shuri says. "Everett Ross: former Air Force pilot and now CIA."

"Right."

Ross then looks around, still confused about his surroundings.

"You're in Wakanda, Ross," James tells the American agent. "Man, it's glad to have you back in the land of the living."

"Wait what?" Ross questions as James smirks.

"Yeah, you died a few times during the two months we've been here," James tells the CIA agent. "Thankfully, Shuri was able to bring you back to life."

"What?! I died?!" Ross questions in horror.

"No, you did not die," Shuri says. "James is only messing with you. And it's only been less than a day since you were brought here."

"Less than a day?" Ross questions. "I don't think so. Bullet wounds don't magically heal over night."

"They do here," Shuri says. "But not by magic. By technology."

"Shouldn't say that to Zarathos," James declares. "He's able to heal "magically."

"Whatever, James," Shuri says as she playfully pushes the Ghost Rider's shoulder.

Soon Ross starts to walk around and Shuri speaks to him.

"Don't touch anything, my brother will be back soon," she tells the man.

Shuri then goes back to working and Ross walks over to the glass to see the mining operation Klau told him about in Korea.

"These... train things, that's-that's magnetic levitation, right?" Ross asks Shuri.

"Obviously."

"Obviously, but I've never seen it this... efficient," Ross says in amazement.

As Ross looks at the mine, James instantly makes a conclusion that Ross' acting like James did when he first saw this place. It was like a child at the mall.

"The light panels, what are they?" Ross asks.

"Sonic stabilizers," Shuri answers.

"Sonic what?"

"At vibranium's true form, it's too dangerous to be moved at such high speeds," James tells Ross, remembering what Shuri told him from before. "Princess Smarty-Pants over here developed them to temporarily deactivate the metal."

"There's vibranium on those trains?" Ross asks.

"There's vibranium all around us," Shuri answers. "That's how I healed you."

"I mean, I could've healed you with my powers but Princess over here didn't want her lab burned down," James says with a joking smile.

"And I STILL don't want you turning into the Rider in my lab!" Shuri tells the Rider who just rolls his eyes.