Story Time (Hazbin Hotel-Part 12)

This may or not be a short chapter. I thought it be nice for Charlie and James to have a bit more onscreen bonding time, so that's what this chapter is. Enjoy!
______________________________________

It was just yesterday when James and Vaggie had their date, and while some may call it a disaster, James and Vaggie and even the rest of the Hazbins would say it went swimmingly. James did give his friends a piece of his mind after finding out that he was somewhat tricked by them. But even if he hates getting tricked, he has to say that it was a great one. If it wasn't for Charlie's plan, James and Vaggie would've never gotten together. So in the end it all worked out.

James is currently seen sleeping right next to his new girlfriend, Vaggie, both snuggling close to each other with smiles on their faces. At least, Vaggie does. She's happy. Happy she's finally found a man that won't betray her or hurt her in any way, shape, or form. James on the other hand didn't seem so happy. He seemed distressed... scared even.

He's seen squirming in bed, muttering inaudible words as he's sweating.

-Inside James' Dream-

Inside James' dream, the view is seen in first person as the one looking, James, is crawling on the ground as he nears a large, flaming figure.

"N-no..." James says weakly. "Please... don't... don't do this..."

He crawls even closer to the flaming figure, his vision focusing on his looks.

He himself had a flaming skull with fangs as teeth and what seemed to be a mohawk of sorts on his skull. He was a quite bulky skeleton who wore a biker jacket with long spikes coming from his shoulders and bones crossing his upper body. He wore spikes gloves on his hands with bones around his wrists and a belt made of bones, a skull as his belt buckle. His ribcage was large and open, lying outside the jacket. He wore red pants with boots with spikes on it. Man, this guy really likes his spikes.

 Man, this guy really likes his spikes

"Please... kill me.... not her," James says, trying to protect whoever the skeleton was going to hurt.

The beast turned his skull to peer at James and smirks evilly. He raises his foot to the air and, making James widen his eyes in shock and fear, slams it down on ths head of the skeleton's target. The sickening crunch could be heard and made James' stomach turn, knowing he failed to protect that person.

"Bastard..." James curses at the skeleton. "I'll... I'll KILL YOU!!!..."

The monster only chuckles darkly and turns to make his way to the crawling human, a satisfied and evil grin on his skull. He walked right up to James and raised his foot to stomp the man's head in.

"Vengeance has been served," he said and slammed his foot down on James head. "MY VENGEANCE."

-Back In Reality-

James, still very much alive, snaps his eyes open and launched himself out of his bed, smoke lying in his wake as he seemingly passed through Vaggie's arms. He lands on his feet and in front of his bed, breathing heavily as he looks around for any danger. He finds none and calms down, breathing in and out in hopes of calming his nerves. His heart eventually slows down back to normal and he sighs.