Relieving Stress By Burning The Guilty (Black Panther-Part 1)

-Year: 2017
-Location: Korea
[No One's POV]

James is seen riding down a nearly empty street in Korea, riding his Panhead Chopper. He's currently on a mission to take down a man know as Ulysses Klau, a man wanted for murder and thief and James is after him. Yeah, not good on Klau's part.

"How much closer until we get to the place?" James asks Zarathos.

"Only a mile to go. I can't wait to get this bastard."

"Me too," the now 18-year-old states with a smirk. "He's evaded us for a while now, so I can't wait to burn his soul."

"Yeah, this is gonna be-- STOP AND PULL OVER!"

"Jesus!" James says as he tries not to fall off his bike from the sudden shout. "What do you mean stop? We can't be there yet! Can we?"

"It's not that. We have something to do in that little building over there."

James looks over to his right and sees a large building with very little windows. Both he and Zarathos can just FEEL the sin radiating from it, and they both know what kind of sin is being committed.

"Alright," James says as he pulls over his bike. "But let's make this quick. All this sin is unbearable!"

The new adult then steps off his Panhead Chopper and walks over to the sinful building. He walks through the door with his head down and walks up to what seemed to be a counter of sorts with a middle aged man behind it.

"Yeoboseyo," the Korean man greets. "Dangsin-eun yeogieseo saeloun geos gatseubnida. Dowa deulilkkayo?"

[Translation: Hello. You seem new here. May I help you?]

"Sasil maj-ayo," James says in Korean. "Naneun yaggan-ui... "seuteuleseu" leul deol-eojugo sipseubnida."

[Translation: Actually, yes. I would like to relieve some... "stress".]

The man smiles at this, and James instantly knows that his and Zarathos' guess was right.

"Geuleom uli choego jung hanaleul jeanhaedo doelkkayo?" the man says. "Geunyeoui ileum-eun- GACK!"

He was cutoff by James turning into the Ghost Rider and violently grabbing the Korean's throat.

"Neoneun nal yeog gyeobge hae," the Rider says. "Dangsin-eun naega dangsingwa dangsin-ui chingudeul-ege mueos-eul hal jagyeog-i issseubnida."

The man's face shows pure fear as he gazes upon the flaming skull of the Ghost Rider. He gasps for air as the Brimstone Biker increases his grip on hus neck, squeezing his windpipe. After another few seconds, the man's eyes become bloodshot and his face pale, blood dripping from his eyes and his neck is heard snapping. The Korean goes limp and the Rider tosses him aside.

"Eomeonim jojkka!" another man's voice shouts and the Spirit of Vengeance turns to the man, making him freeze with fear.

James growls as his flames glow brightly and he walks over to the rapist who tried to escape him with no avail. The Rider is faster than the man and quickly arrives in front of him, gripping his neck like the other man. The man, seeing that he has no other choice, aims the gun in his hands at the skeleton's skull and fires the shotgun.

It does nothing.

"Tickles," James states and moves his hand to the man's head, lifting him into the air and then slamming him back on the ground.