There's A Rider Among Us (Hazbin Hotel-Part 6)

The Hazbin Crew are currently playing Among Us for the first time. Angel came back to the hotel after hearing about the new game and told the Hazbins all about it, having them all want to play it. They all get the game (yes, even Alatsor) and play together. This is gonna be something.

Angel's character can be seen walking through the cafeteria, walking pass Charlie.

"How the FUCK do you play this goddamn game?" he asks, walking pass the lunch tables.

He then walks back to see Charlie's character and, being the Imposter he is, kills her.

Meanwhile with James' character, he can be seen draining the airship of something, the screen showing the ship filled with an orange color as it drains along with some numbers going down from 100%.

"C'mon..." he says as the draining goes down to 17%, "... almost there, and-"

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!" James yells as his task has been interrupted and Husk is heard coughing and wheezing

"The fuck's going on?" Angel asks.

"Who did it?" Husk asks, no longer coughing.

"Wait, who died?" James asked but then sees it was Charlie who was reported. "Who. The fuck. Chose. Death?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out, Mr. Ryder," Alastor says.

"Ugh! Whatever!" James says. "I was doing this... thing that was taking forever. It was, um... I was draining the ship or something?"

"Oh. So you're draining the ship?" Husk asks James. "Okay. That kinda makes it seem like you're against us, soooo..."

"I don't know man, seems kinda sus," Angel says, voting for James. "I don't know man!"

"It's, uh, pretty sus," Husk states.

The voting ends and shows that there was a tie, meaning no one would be getting ejected yet.

"It looks like we're in a predicament," Alastor says.

[No One Was Ejected (Tie)... 1 Imposter Remains...]

Back with James, he's seen doing wires.

"This seems pretty easy," the human says as he crosses wires. "I do this all the time, so no biggie."

He then walks away from his wires task and into the cafeteria. He then walks up the long glass-floored hallway but then notices that the oxygen is depleting.

"Oh. Oh the oxygen is going down," James says. "That's not good."

He goes to try and fix the oxygen, passing Alastor as he does so.