A Moth To A Flame (Hazbin Hotel-Part 7)

It's been a week since James has arrived at the Happy Hotel, and things seem to be pretty normal. He's become fast friends with almost everyone, even Alastor! Though he was very reluctant to do so. He's friends with Vaggie too, but he still has to call her Vagatha. She still doesn't fully trust the human yet. But Angel Dust on the other hand hasn't been so lucky to be friends with the Ghost Rider. James finds him utterly annoying and perverted, making him feel very uncomfortable around the Spider Demon. He hates how he always tries to get in his pants even though it's been made VERY CLEAR that James isn't gay, so he chooses to ignore the prostitute most of the time.

Anyways, Charlie has decided that today is going to be the first group therapy session and she's really looking forward to it.

"Okay," she says, "looks like we're right on schedule for our first group therapy session."

She looks around for James only to see that he's not present.

"Right, he's working on something in his room," Charlie says and sighs. "Probably shouldn't bother him."

The princess of Hell then looks for Angel Dust to see the Spider Demon walking down the stairs and to the lobby.

"Uh, Angel?" Charlie says, trying to get the Spider Demon's attention. "Where are you going?"

"Work," Angel declares. "Thanks for your little charitable donation Sweetie, but a wad of 50s ain't gonna cut it in the long term, y'know?'

"WHAT?!" Charlie questions as she makes her way to Angel Dust. "Oh, no-no-no-no! You can't go back out into the streets! The point of the hotel is to-"

"The point is to get you to stop sinning, you moron," Vaggie tells Angel Dust, butting in on their conversation.

"Ah, too bad," Angel says. "Purity don't exactly pay the bills. I got stuff to do, places to be, people to fuck. I'm a busy guy and circle-jerkin' over our emotions at Princess Perky's pity party just ain't fittin' on my schedule."

"But, Angel-" Charlie says, but the Spider Demon cuts her off.

"Maybe next time, Dollface," Angel says.

"Don't you get it, asshole?!" Vaggie asks the prostitute. "We pay for your room and board. We pay for your food, your clothes, your phone. Any expenses you have are covered. Hell, you live under the same roof as the Ghost Rider who HASN'T killed you yet, mind you. All you have to do to not die and not screw up your chances is to not be a whore!"

"Look, I don't work the streets for my health, okay?" Angel says. "And since you naive little girlies and your flaming knight in biker clothing act like you just fell into Hell just by belly-flopping a bit too hard in the kiddie pool, I guess I'm gonna have to spell it out for ya."

"What?" Vaggie questions. "You need the extra cash for all the dildos you're gonna need since you won't be screwing twenty-four/seven?"

"VAGGIE!" Charlie says, trying to stop the argument before it gets too outta hand. Unfortunately, it already is.

"Watch it, bitch," Angel tells Vaggie. "Satan knows you're real familiar with dildos with the spear-sized stick almost always up your ass. Maybe you can get your little boyfriend to help you get it out."

"JAMES IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Vaggie declares.

"I never specified who I was talking about, though," Angel states and Vaggie blushes but does her best to hide it as she glared at the gay porn star.

"Guys! Stop!" Charlie orders.

"As a matter of fact, I would love it if I got to keep 100% of my profits for my own little rainy-day fund," Angel states. "Truth is, I ain't exactly freelance."