Battle At The Airport (Civil War-Part 2)

[No One's POV]

On the sixth level of a parking lot in Europe, a battered and beat up car drives in and parks next to a grey van. The doors open to reveal a man stepping out. He walks up to another man who had a bow and arrow and was leaning next to the grey van.

"Cap," the archer greets.

"You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice, Clint," Cap tells the newly dubbed Clint.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor," Clint tells Cap. "Besides, I owe a debt."

Cap then turns to see a redheaded girl in a red jacket walking up to him and smiles.

"Glad you have my back, Wanda," Cap tells the newly dubbed Wanda.

"It was time to get off my ass," Wanda says with a smile as well.

"How about our other recruit?" Cap asks Clint.

"He's rarin' to go," the retired Avenger states. "Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good."

The doors to the grey van then slides open to show an American white male and he unsteadily walks out as he holds his hand in front of his face so his eyes wouldn't burn out from the sun.

"What timezone is this?" the man, known as Scott Lang, asks as he walks up to the group of rogues.

He then sees Captain America and has a look of awe on his face.

"Come on," Clint orders Scott, motioning him to join the small group. "Come on."

This snaps Scott from his daze and walks up to Cap.

"Captain America," Scott greets the Avenger, shaking his hand.

"Mr. Scott," Cap greets back, shaking Scott's hand as well.

"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long," Scott says and lets go of Cap's hand. "Wow! This is awesome! Captain America."

He then turns to Wanda and greets her too.

"I know you, too," the recruit tells the redhead. "You're great!"

This earns a smile from Wanda and Scott turns back to Cap as he feels his shoulders.

"Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... thanks for thinking of me," Scott says as he then turns to see the African American male among them, called Sam Wilson. "Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam greets Scott.

"Uh, good to see you," Scott says. "Look, what happened last time when I..."

"It was a great audition, but it'll... it'll never happen again," Sam tells Scott, referring to when they first met when Scott broke into an Avengers base.

"They tell you what we're up against?" Cap asks Scott.

"Something about... psycho-assassins?" Scott says, trying to remember his briefing of the mission.

"We're outside the law on this one," Cap warns Scott. "So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man."

"Eh, what else is new?" Scott jokes as he chuckles at his own joke.

"We should get moving," a man with long black hair and a metal arm, Bucky Barnes, tells Cap as he walks up to the group.

"We got a chopper lined up," Clint tells the Super Soldier.

The man nods and they start to walk off, but stop when the intercoms flare to life and a voice comes from it.

"Dies ist eine Notsituation," the voice says. "Alle Passagiere müssen den Flughafen sofort evakuieren."