Highway To Hell (Hazbin Hotel-Part 1)

-Year: 2017-
-Location: Oakland, California-
[No One's POV]

An abandoned warehouse is seen at night, voices being heard from it.

"Hell yeah!" one voice says. "Once we sell all of this we're gonna be rich!"

The scene switches to inside the warehouse to show a large gang with stolen tech from AIM, SHIELD, and Stark Industries all around them. The entire gang cheers in excitement at the mention of being rich.

"Keep it down you idiots!" another says. "You want to get caught?!"

The gang soon quiets down and they start to discuss on where to sell the tech.

"I say the black market!" one says.

"No!" the leader says. "It's too easy to trace if we sell it there. We're selling this to Fisk."

"Wait, that fat balloon?" another gang member asks. "What makes you think he'll keep his part of the deal, Shultz?"

"Cuz I already contacted him," the leader, now known as Herman Shultz, says

"Cuz I already contacted him," the leader, now known as Herman Shultz, says. "He says he'll buy everything for over 10,000,000,000 dollars."

A hush was brought upon the warehouse as some look shocked at the amount of money they're getting paid.

"What are you all gawking at?" Shultz asks. "Get going! LOAD UP EVERYTHING!"

Soon they all start to load the tech into cargo trucks as others stand guard at some places such as outside the warehouse and on the roof. Then the scene moves to show two searching the perimeter in case anyone unwanted shows up. They are talking as they walk.

"Yo. Watched the game last night?" the guy on the left asks his partner.

"No," the guy on the right says. "What happened?"

The other guard goes to talk about what happened at last night's game. As he talks, a chain is seen wrapping itself around the other guy's ankle. Feeling something around his ankle, he looks down at the chain and before he can question anything he is suddenly yanked away into the darkness of night. His partner looks in shock at where the other man was before hearing a faint but still audible sound. The same sound you can hear from a fireplace. He turns around and, before he can scream or shoot, a hand latches onto his throat.

Back inside the warehouse, Herman Shultz is seen overlooking the load-up process when he suddenly hears screams and gunshots from outside. He looks at a nearby window to see the blurry figures of people fighting against... something monstrous. Shultz widens his eyes as he realizes who this attacker is and head into his office to get something that'll help him take down the attacker.

On the lower floor of the warehouse, the guards inside are seen lining up to shoot at whoever was attacking them. Was it an Avenger? A vigilante? A monster?