QNA Part 2

Here ya go guys and gals. Enjoy!

HunLloyd1
To Vaggie and James,
When's the wedding you two?

James: Excuse me?
Vaggie: *blushing* Wh-what?
Zarathos: *unholy laughter*

DoomerBoomer64
To James: Do you feel any pain when you transform?

James: Not really. Sure, in the past it did when I didn't really have much control over my powers it hurt to transform because Zarathos was forcefully taking over so it did hurt. Like, it REALLY hurt. But it doesn't hurt anymore.

RetroGaron
To Charlie: What do you think of James?

Charlie: He's awesome! He's really sweet and helpful as well but seems to also be a bit more than he leads on. He can also be really scary when he wants to be, but I think it's more of overprotectiveness since he DID almost lose his sister when he was young and I don't think he wants to lose anymore people he cares for. In total, if I sum it all up, then I would have to say that he's basically a big brother to me!... even if I'm over 100 years older than him. Does that make sense?

BooplkanThePrimarch
To my human friend: Through many millennia my immortality has made a great number of shenanigans and curious experiences, like suplexing a giant Ork for example, including my deep friendship with Pain, from one Perpetual to another, how has been those experiences to you?

James: Er, from what I understand you want to know my experiences, yes? If that's the case then I guess I can tell you one. *clears throat* Okay, on my way to kill Herman Shultz I maaaay have come across a very... "interesting" individual. He wore a red suit and had guns and swords. He was called Deadpool, and I didn't even need to look into his soul to see his sins. I could just FEEL them radiating from him. So, in response, I went to kill him like I'm supposed to. During our fight he kept on talking to people who weren't even there, which was very strange, and he also kept on healing himself from any injury I gave him. I had to say, he weirded me out while impressing me at the same time. But our fight had to come to an end, so I did the only thing that I thought could work: I used my Penance Stare. I captured him with my chains and looked right into his masked eyes, using my Stare on him. But that's when things went haywire. I saw into his mind and both me and Zarathos, mainly Zar, freaked out and Zarathos made me retreat back to my human form. What we saw in Deadpool's head... it was... interesting and somewhat traumatizing. We both decided to have a truce since neither of us could kill each other and I went on my to Shultz while he went back to going after that guy that ruined his life.
Zarathos: And before anyone asks, WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT WHAT WE SAW!

Hope y'all enjoyed and got your answers. If have anymore questions for our favorite devils and bounty hunter or want them to do stupid little skits (example: someone flirting with James or the other way around [just an example]), then put them in the comments. I'd love to do another Q&A! Thank you all for reading this book and I hope y'all continue to enjoy it! See y'all around, hope you stay safe, and as usual...