Chapter 30

heyyy idk if anyone needs this but imma just put a tw for SA here just in case!! <3 mwah

Kasey's POV

September 1, 2018

"That's a wrap! Thank you for all your hard work this week, I hope you enjoy your weekend off. I'll see you all Monday!" our director said, and class was now over. Addie and I dramatically jumped up and down jokingly, and giggled. This week had been so draining with rehearsals all day for our first show of the season. It would be nice to have a break, and we already had a spa day planned.

"I'm gonna miss you ladies so much tomorrow," Zane pouted as we grabbed our dance bags. I frowned. Men ruin everything.

"Oh come on, aren't you guys gonna miss me too?"

"Yeah, not really," Addie interjected.

"Damn. Hey, don't you guys want to celebrate the opening of our new show? I'm having a party tonight, both of you should come!" Zane pleaded. Addie and I looked at each other.

"I don't know...." I trailed off.

"If you don't wanna come for me, come for the others," he gestured to the rest of our class. I didn't wanna see Zane, but it would be fun to see the rest of my friends. I hadn't heard anything about a party, but maybe I'd just been busy. I looked at Addie again, and she shrugged.

"Ok fine. We'll be there," Addie answered.

"Perfect!" Zane gave us the address, and then left.

"Honestly I don't even care about anyone going. I just wanna get drunk," Addie said, and I laughed. We walked out of the studio, and decided to make plans to meet up later so that we could go together. As I walked back to my apartment, I thought about tonight. I'd never gone to any cool parties in high school, because I'd been too young, and then I'd been on tour. I definitely wasn't sad about missing parties, that just wasn't my thing especially since I didn't drink. But I guess one party in my lifetime couldn't hurt. I was excited to see Addie and the rest of my friends, I'm sure they would make it fun.

-

I woke up from my nap as I got a text notification, and I grabbed my phone, yawning. I realized it was a lot later than I'd intended to sleep. I had about an hour to get ready for this party now.

Addie: Can't make it tonight, sorry bb:( my bf's taking me on a date that i apparently forgot about. see you for spa day on sunday tho 😍

I sighed, no longer wanting to go to the party if Addie wasn't going. I could easily just curl up in bed for the rest of the night, order take out, and watch some Netflix. It sounded really appealing. But, a little piece of me was telling me to go out and socialize. I debated it for the next couple of minutes, and the side telling me to go won. Why not actually go out for once? I got out of bed and finally got ready. I straightened my hair and put a little makeup on. I changed into a striped sweater and some ripped mom jeans. After I was satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed my purse and headed out, not sure what to expect and kind of nervous to be going alone.

-

This can't be the right address. But it is. How? I could hear music blaring. I was staring at the door to a very large penthouse, on the top floor of the building. Does Zane live in a penthouse?? Just as I started contemplating what to do, the door opened, and there was Zane forcefully pushing someone out.

"Stay out, loser." he glared, and the guy quickly stumbled away. His eyes moved to me, and his face lit up.

"Kasey! You came!" He wrapped his arm around me and led me into the penthouse and shut the door. I immediately began looking around. There were so many people. Some were dancing, some talking and laughing, and some eating or drinking. Who are these people?