Moving to class 1A

You always hated school, no matter where you went there were always people that annoyed you.

"Mom do I really have to go today?" You complain to your mother from upstairs still in your room.

"yes honey, don't worry you'll be fine," she responds.

You let out a deep sigh. New school, new people. You were never a fan of crowds. You never liked showing your quirk even to the closest people in your life. "There's more to me then a stupid superpower," you thought.

You finally got out of bed, and went to the washroom. Your hair was a mess, although you got enough sleep, enough was never enough for you to be satisfied. Washing your face while half asleep in hopes of waking up, you do your hair and put on a little bit of makeup. You've never been a fan of impressing people, but you didn't want your new classmates to think you were a slob.

You go downstairs to eat breakfast and to your surprise, your mom was waiting by the door with your school supplies, with that suspicious look on her face, you could tell it just by the way she was standing.

"Mom please, it's not that big of a deal I'm at a higher class school," you said as you rolled your eyes.

"Yes it is honey, please smile and make new friends! Show off your quirk to them as well so they know you're competition!" Your mom exclaimed.

You really couldn't care less about what others thought about your quirk, it was nothing special. You did want to make friends though. In your previous school no one was nice to you because your quirk shined over theirs, though you never liked using your quirk, it was better than theirs. But now that you are in class 1A, you were sure to meet more interesting people.

You ate a protein bar and left

"Have a good day!" Your mom exclaimed.
"Thanks mom," you said, sounding very unenthusiastic.

It wasn't going to be a good day. You were nervous and scared to make new friends and use your quirk.

"Woah, this school is huge no way," you thought. You were actually kind of excited, but nervous. You'll be fine, you encouraged yourself.

People were using their quirk around school while you had yours hidden. You didn't like attention, especially when you didn't know anyone. You walked around the school, trying to find the class marked 1A.

"Um.. excuse me, I seem to be lost can you please help me find class 1A," you asked a girl who looked friendly.

"Sure! Follow me I'm in class 1A as well. Are you new?" She asked.

"Yes I am, my names (y/n) I just moved here a couple weeks ago," you said as you followed the brunette girl down the hallway.

"Hi (y/n), my names Uraraka, since were in the same class let's be friends!" Uraraka said happily

She seems nice, you wanted to stick with her until You make more friends.

You were very kept to yourself so even asking Uraraka for directions made you super anxious, luckily she seems sincere.

'My first friend' You thought to yourself as you continued walking with the girl. It made you feel like a loser knowing you'd be counting friends as you made them, but you didn't want to be alone, and that's all that matters.

"We're here," she said with a smile.

You walked into the classroom which already had some students in it.

Suddenly something came flying towards your face.
You ducked just in time for it to smash into the wall behind you.

"What the fuck?" You looked at who threw the item at you.

A boy with spiky blonde hair looked at you from across the room, then he started to laugh.

"Who's this bitch?" He asked while sitting with his feet on his table.

'Ugh another one of these boys' you thought to yourself. You hate this boy and you didn't even know who he was. This was going to the longest 3 years of your fucking life.

Bare with me people I am shit at writing. I created the idea of an enemies to lovers fan fic when I was sad.

Future advice, you get to see Bakugous point of view. When it's his pov it's "I and my." And when it's your pov it's "you and your."

Enjoy mathafackas😫♥️