Rooms? Next to her?

(Bakugou's pov)

The only person that's left is (y/n). Of course she's late. Why did she even make it into this class let alone this school. She isn't even responsible, but neither am I. But I have a powerful quirk, hers isn't even that good. I just wanted to be home, eating chips and playing gta or something.

You're fucking kidding right? I have to share a bathroom with her ass? I looked over at (y/n) after finding out we'd be sleeping in rooms next to eachother. She shot me the exact disgusted look I gave her. I wasnt exactly excited to sit behind her, but I could annoy her all I wanted. Although I still hated thinking about sharing bathrooms as long as I didn't have to see her face I didn't really care.

Her presence does bother me though. I don't know what's up with her or her weird stare. I wish she'd look at me the way she looks at kirishima.

She got into her seat and I waited a couple minutes before tapping her head. Her hair was really smooth. she'll get mad if I mess it up.

As I expected, she told me to stop.
But, I didn't listen and I kept poking her. When she finally snapped she turned around and her face met mine. She stared at me for a second before I interupted her.

"What the fuck you staring at?" I pushed her face away. Why was her face so close to mine?

She threatened to use her quirk to turn me to ashes if I didn't stop. I never knew she was aggressive. I smirked not realizing.

She turned around and made like a grunting sound. Kirishima was asleep beside me and I didn't get much sleep last night either. I'm sad I couldn't make her crack but there'll be a long 3 days ahead for her. I want to see her emotions not just her awkward neutral stare.

Kirishima woke me up when we were there. I slept through all 4 hours of the drive?

(y/n) wasn't infrount of me. In fact, all of the girls that were in the bus weren't there.

"Where...?" I asked, still tired.

"They're checking into the rooms, let's go." Kirishima said as he grabbed my arm pulling me out of my seat.

Shit. I didn't get to annoy her more.

We got our key and separated from the rest of the group. We were told to meet in an hour at the lounge.

"Finally we get to go to our rooms," Kirishima said along with a sigh.

I laughed. We could play video games all night long with no one to bother us. I snuck my favourite video games into a small pouch in my bag and even took the console too. We finally got to our room.

I took the key to open the door. I heard a door beside me unlock as well. I look over. There stood (y/n) standing, looking at me.

"Are you gonna keep looking at me or are you gonna get in your room?" She asked.

"Shut up, and don't talk to us" I said.

"Wasn't planning on talking to you" she said as she gave me the middle finger.

did she really have to flip me off? Rude ass bitch.

Well, 2 nights isn't much, plus we got food and video games. What more could we need? I hooked my ps4 into the tv and unpacked all of my clothes. I heard (y/n) and Uraraka talking in the room beside ours. These walls are thin. I better not hear them being annoying at night time. But... I am interested in girl problems. Maybe they'll shit talk or even talk about who they like.

Wait.... why do I even care? Fuck their personal life. I don't care about it.

"Clearly you do" kirishima teased as I turned around.

"Shut the fuck up!" I groaned, not knowing I'd actually been saying these things out loud.