Futures together.

The vacation came to an end and Bakugou and you had gone back to the airport. So much has happened in the past month. You went to Hawaii, you stayed with Bakugou, you bathed with him, slept with him, and now you were marrying him. It was almost overwhelming.

You were happy. You held Bakugou's hand as you boarded the plane. Next thing you knew, you were home. After a few rest days coming back from Hawaii, you went to meet your family's.

You've met Bakugou's family many times, and Bakugou's met yours also. But you've always met each other's parents as 'boyfriend and girlfriend', never as 'husband and wife'.

Both family's congratulated you.

The wedding was planned and before you knew it, it was time to walk down the isle in your white wedding dress.

"Wow." You heard Bakugou say as you walked towards the alter holding white flowers.

He blushed at the white dress you were wearing. You also blushed as you noticed he was wearing a red tie. The colour red on him always made you act up. Soon after you said your wedding vows and kissed as he put the ring on your finger again. You drove off in a white limo and the day was over before it even began.

Bakugou and you had been living together for years now. Every day was like a dream. You went back to work alongside him as a pro hero. You were the perfect duo and actually learned to have fun while risking your life to save people. As long as you had Bakugou, you knew you'd be safe. You even began being comfortable talking to him about your future together and about kids and you even had sex with him much more. He was always gentle and soft. You loved him so much.

Years past and you still were happily together. You started experiencing bad stomach pains and morning sickness. You went to the drugstore. You bought pills and decided to get a pregnancy test just in case. You took the pills and you took the pregnancy test. You stared at the two lines that showed up on the test. 'No way!' You thought as you covered your mouth. Bakugou was in the other room lying down on his phone.

You were trying to contain your happiness. You and him weren't planning on a child, but now that you were pregnant you were imagining Bakugou as a father. You hid the test behind your back as you left the room.

Bakugou stood up when you walked towards you. He noticed there were dried tears on your face.

"Baby what is it?" He asked leaning in for a kiss.

You kissed him softly before pulling away. You grabbed his hand and placed it on your stomach.

"Are you ready for a family?" You asked shyly while looking at the ground.

Before he could ask what you meant, you pulled the test from behind your back and showed it to him.

"You're pregnant?!" He yelled as he hugged you tightly.

You laughed as you held onto him as tight as you possibly could.

"I- I'm going to be a father!" He said happily as he pressed his lips onto yours again.

You smiled at him. "You think they'll be as powerful as their dad?" You asked while stroking your hand through his hair "I hope he's as powerful as his mother." He responded. He placed you on the bed as he rubbed your stomach gently.