Vacation

A year and a half passed, day to day you worked your ass off. You were always tired but you knew this is what you wanted. To be a powerful hero with bakugou. Bakugou was noticing how tired and unmotivated you've been lately. So he told you he wanted to take you on a vacation.

You'd saved up enough money to afford much more than a simple vacation, but you were comfortable living in your small house with Bakugou everyday.

Bakugou even bought himself a red race car. You loved going for drives with it. It had a reclineable roof and you loved letting your hair flow in the wind.

You were old enough to do things on your own, and even live your own life. You often talked to Bakugou about marriage. He always told you he'd be by your side for life.

Although Bakugou and you had been dating for almost 5 years, he never really talked about having kids. You knew he wanted them, but you were sure he was too embarrassed to ask.

You've never had sex with him before, but he didn't care, cuddling and receiving affection was more important to him. After what happened freshman year, he thought you were scarred and never wanted to have intercourse again. That was true, you were scared. But you trusted Bakugou. You knew he wouldn't hurt you. But you still never brought it up, in case of memories flowing back.

You agreed to go on vacation and Bakugou planned it all out. He wanted it to be a surprise. You were excited about having a break from all the pressure of being a hero.

Today was the day. 3 months of planning and it was time for you and Bakugou to finally have that break you so much needed. He told you what type of clothes to pack since you didn't know where you were going. Considering he told you to pack summer clothes and a bathing suit, you were expecting to go somewhere warm with like a beach or something.

He packed your luggage and put it in his car. He came back into the house to see you.

He grabbed you by the waist as he smiled at you. "It'll be fun. Having time just the two of us. No one to save. Well, except eachother." He said as he winked at you.

You chuckled. "Don't say such stupid things." You slapped his chest.

He laughed. "Cmon let's go." He said as he held your hand bringing you out of the house. He locked the door and you got in the passenger seat of his car.

He drove you to the airport and you followed him to the waiting area to catch your plane. Bakugou left the car at the parking area of the airport to get when the trip is over and you go home.

Bakugou made sure you didn't see which flight you were taking and even covered your ears when the speaker came up to say the flight to where you were going was announced.

The airport started loading the people from your plane into it. He handed the flight attendant your tickets and he took you through a long narrow hallway that took you directly onto the plane.

He brought you to your seats while covering your eyes. Once he finally removed his hands you stood in front of an comfortable looking reclining chair with a large tv in front of the chair.

He had bought first class seats. You've never been on a first class flight. There were other pro hero's you've heard of that were also sitting around in the first class area. You've always dreamt of flying first class, but you never left your home considering your mother preferred having a day to day schedule that was filled with nothing but work.

You were amazed. Your little seating area was beautiful. But where would Bakugou be? The seat was closed off, like cubicles you see in an office.

"Are you going to be around here? Where's your seat?" You asked.

He told you to wait in your seat and walked around the plane until you couldn't see him. Where'd he go?

Suddenly the dividing wall next to you moved. And Bakugou peaked into your cubicle.

"I'm right beside you!" He smiled.

You held out your hand in which he placed his own.

"Theres so much privacy. How about we keep this divider out of the way so it's like one room?" You asked.

"Of course. I wouldn't want to be bored the whole flight." He responded.

You both got comfortable and even put your reclining chairs closer to eachother. You reclined the chair and put the arm rest down and Bakugou did the same, so it was like one big bed. It wasn't nearly as comfortable as the one you shared at home, but you were happy you would be with him the whole flight.

Soon your plane lifted off and you and Bakugou put on a movie to watch together. Soon after you dozed off next to him holding his hand and your leg wrapped around him.

Bakugou had told you before hand the plane ride would be 5 hours. All 5 hours you slept next to Bakugou.

You felt a tap on your shoulder followed by a kiss on your lips. You slowly opened your eyes revealing Bakugou inches away from your face, smiling.

"We're here." He said calmly as he held out his hand. He was on the opposite side of your bed, and he moved his divider back. You guessed he already cleaned up his area before waking you.

He stood up straight and helped you up. He helped clean everything and put it all back to how it was before you boarded.

You followed him off the plane and out of the airport at this mysterious location you were at. Bakugou told you not to look at any signs in the airport revealing where you were. You thought he was cute still keeping it a surprise. Bakugou shipped your luggage's directly to your hotel.

He even bought a rental motorcycle to use to get you around.

Once you were at the exit of the airport he told you to cover your eyes. You did. You were nervous. You didn't know where you were, and you were excited for this new experience.

"Okay, look." He said as you opened your eyes.

Beautiful palm trees and two men handing you lei's. Putting it around your necks, they said "welcome to Hawaii." You looked at Bakugou and then back at the two men.

"Thank you!" You said to the two men shocked as Bakugou gave you a warm smile.

"They'll be taking us to our hotel." Bakugou explained.

Bakugou's motorcycle would be at the hotel as well, so everything was already set when you got there. You still didn't know what the hotel looked like, or even how far it was.

The two men both spoke fluent English, so you understood them as they explained a little bit about Hawaii.

You've always dreamt of going to some place warm like Hawaii, where you could drink coconut juice right from the ones in the palm trees, or dance in the moonlight wearing those skirts made of leaves.

They brought you into a limo-type car and you were off to your hotel.

The whole ride you and Bakugou sat together, you rested your head on his chest and watched out the window.