Shes lost?!

(Uraraka's pov)

My partner and I finished our exam in no time. I'm so great full his quirk was xray vision. He easily found the key and door the key was used on. It was a struggle to use my gravitation quirk on all of the leaves and branches though, but I'm just glad it's done. We got back to the lounge and mr. Aizawa asked when everyone was finished their challenge to go to their rooms for the night. He and another teacher also went back to the forest to see if anyone was missing, just in case. I was assuming (y/n) was already in our room. She does have a strong quirk, I hope she got along with Monoma.

As I opened the door to her hotel room, I was surprised (y/n) was not there. It was dark out and she and Monoma are still not finished their exam?

Do you know that feeling of when your internal self tells your body that this is a bad situation that you have to act on? I had that feeling just now. It was telling me (y/n) isn't safe. I ran next door to Bakugou and Kirishima's room.

"What do you want," Bakugou said rudely as always, but I didn't care, (y/n) might be in trouble.

"It's (y/n). She's not back yet. I'm worried." I asked helpless.

Bakugou got up instantly.

"She's with Monoma? Still?" He asked.

I didn't know for sure where she was. But I was scared he might be the reason they're not back yet. But Bakugou was quick to hop up. Does he secretly care about (y/n)? But that's not the concern right now.

I nodded.

"Please Bakugou your quirk can help you move fast, please save her." I asked desperately as I looked at the angered expression on his face. He sat back down.

"She's still with that asshole? I'm sure she'll get out of it on her own. She's strong enough, she blabs about being better than me all the time, so why should she need 'my' help" He said out of what, jealousy? She might be in trouble but does Bakugou give a fuck? He just sits back down, not wanting to go back out, or even check to see if she's okay.

"Please. She's probably scared and alone we need to help her and my quirk won't help, no teachers know she's gone, they all went to check back in the forest but what if they went off the trail and got lost and the teachers won't check where they are?!" I started crying. Although I met (y/n) only a little more than a month ago, she was my friend. And she was dear to me.

"Fine! I'll go help her, now can you stop crying?" He asked as he grumpily got up from his bed. He put his hero suit back on just in case.

Bakugou never liked Monoma. He was full of himself and they clearly were rivals. But taking (y/n)? Isn't that a little far?

"I'll bring her back. So stop crying." Bakugou reassured me. After making a grunting sound he walked towards the door.

"Thank you." I said.

I was worried sick. But all I could do was wait.