2nd morning.

you woke up lying on Bakugou's chest. Yesterday was amazing. You took Bakugou on a cozy date while you ate marshmallows and cuddled. He really is amazing.

You don't remember much that happened but You were wearing his clothes and lying on top of him. This was everything you had ever hoped for. You softly kissed him on the lips. Suddenly he grabbed you and kissed you back. You pulled back out of instinct.

"You're awake?" You asked kind of ashamed.

"I felt you move on my chest. It kind of tickled," he smirked. "No worries, I liked it."

"It's our last day here." You said kind of disappointed.

"Says who? You can always stay at my place." He said.

"Really? I can sleep with you again?" You said starting to feel sad again. It sounded weird, but you knew you meant well. And he didn't seem to mind with the choice of words.

"Of course. We are dating are we not?" He asked as he smiled.

You climbed on top of your boyfriend and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around your small body and kissed you back. He meant so much to you. It was such a short trip yet you saw the part of Bakugou you only dreamt of. He made a horrible experience turn into one you can look back at, with happy thoughts. Yes, you will be scarred from what happened with Monoma, but Bakugou made you feel like it was nothing. You deepened the kiss and he went along.

Both of you were gasping for air. You were sweating and he was leaning back on the bed.

"What was that all about." He asked.

"Shhh." You responded as you put your finger on his lips. "Let's go home now. It's been a long trip."

Both you and Bakugou packed your clothes and left hand in hand. Kirishima and Uraraka agreed to sit with eachother so you could sleep on the bus next to Bakugou.

You sat down closest to the window and Bakugou took the aisle seat. You laid your head against the window and looked out.

"I'm going to miss the nights we spent here" You said

"Me too" he responded.

He lightly grabbed your head that was resting on the window and leaned it against his shoulder. You looked up at him, as he looked into your eyes. The sunlight traveled directly into his bright red eyes and you couldn't help but admire his beauty.

"What's wrong?" He asked noticing you staring at him.

"Nothing. I just think you're so handsome." You say giving a soft smile.

He gives you a small smile and rests his head on top of yours. You soon fell asleep.

Most of your class could tell you two had started dating. Bakugou acted soft during the second day of hero exams and blushed every time he saw you. You never knew he could be so open. He still acts rude to everyone else but he has a sweet spot for you. You were glad.

Once you got back to school, Bakugou and you parted ways. You didn't want to leave him and he didn't want to leave you, but you had to go home.

"Next time we'll go to my house instead of a stupid hotel." He added as you walked the opposite direction.

"I can't wait." You responded, walking towards your house.

You walked into the house noticing how tidy your living room was.

"Mom?" You asked.

"Oh honey!" She said smiling. "How was the trip!" She asked.

You didn't mention Monoma. You didn't even want to think about it.

"I made friends mom!" You said smiling.

"What about boys? Do you like anyone?" She asked not caring about your personal space. Your mother always loved gossip.

"Yeah mom. I do. I hope you get to meet him someday." You hoped.

She smiled and gave you a hug.

"I'm gonna go lie down." You told her already on your way to your bedroom.

Even after the hours you slept on the bus, you were still tired. You lied down in your comfortable bed and closed your eyes. Just then, your phone vibrated. "Who's texting me?" You thought. You picked up your phone to see an unknown number. The text read: "did you get home safe?" Followed by "it's Bakugou btw." You smiled. You had forgotten you gave him your number just in case during the trip.

"I'm safe. Thank you." You wrote back.

"I'm happy to hear. See you Monday." He said followed by a smile face emoji.

You noticed the luggage you had brought with you was still full of dirty clothes, so you got off the bed and made your way to unload it. As you opened it, you noticed a little note written on top of the Sweatshirt Bakugou let you keep. You unwrapped the letter.

"Dear (y/n). Stay safe. I really want to be with you right now, but it's okay. I want to spend my future with you. I know you've been through a lot. So please get some rest. Don't worry about Monoma. I'll teach him a lesson." Then there was a small drawing of you two holding hands and below you was a stick figure that was broken in pieces labeled 'Monoma'.  At the very bottom of the letter, there was a signature, 'Bakugou'.

You smiled. You even laughed at the little drawing he did. You got back on your phone and texted him. You sent the red heart. They reminded you of his beautiful eyes. You were still scared of having to see Monoma at school however. Although you weren't in the same class as him, class 1A and 1B often combined classes to do hero training tests. But as long as you had Bakugou, you would be fine. You did want revenge though. You knew your quirk wouldn't have an affect on him, but maybe you could destroy something dear to him, just like he took something dear to you.

You were scared there were boys like him. Boys that didn't care about consent. Boys that do as they want because they "can". Bakugou wasn't like that. He waited until you were comfortable before even carrying you. He noticed how fragile you were at the time, and he even helped you recover.

Your body is no longer in pain. Thanks to him, you don't even recall how much it hurt. Although your first was with a disgusting piece of trash, you'd like to have your real first with the person you do love. Bakugou. You believed it would be enjoyable with Bakugou. He cared for you and If it hurt, you were sure he'd stop.

You fell asleep with your phone in hand, wearing Bakugou's sweatshirt. You wanted to forget about the trip, although you never wanted to forget what it felt like in Bakugou's arms. You could only wait for Monday to come to see him again.