A future with him.

Over the past 3 years, you've become the amazing person you are today. Today was your graduation ceremony, you were finally ready to be a full fledged hero.

You picked out a beautiful black and white dress and even got your nails done a sparkly white with one black index finger nail. It looked so pretty. You were happy. Soon you could live your own life helping save people from villains. Your mother had helped you straighten your hair, and you put a little white pin on the side. Now you just had to wait for your boyfriend to pick you up.

Soon you heard knocking on the door. You instantly stood up and ran towards the door to see him.

Bakugou looked so handsome. You knew he would, but now that you saw him face to face in his black suit, you were speechless. He wore a red tie, which matched his eyes perfectly.

"Come in." You said still shocked at how amazing he looked.

He blushed as he saw you in your dress. You wanted to surprise him by wearing his favourite colour on you. It also matched the bracelet he bought you freshman year.

You held your hand out towards him as he noticed your matching nails and the bracelet.

He smiled. "The bracelet I got you. It matches your dress so well. And your nails look so pretty." He added as he grazed his fingers on your hand.

Just then your mother walked into the room. She was wearing a dress as well.

"You look wonderful mrs. (L/n)!" Bakugou told her.

"Why thank you Bakugou." She said as she looked at the both of you holding hands.

You could see her eyes start to water.

"No mom it's okay." You smiled.

"You both look amazing. I'm so glad you stood buy my daughter for all these years. My little girl is all grown up." She said to the both of you as she wiped a tear from her face.

You and Bakugou both smiled at her as she went to get her car ready to go to the ceremony. Bakugou would bring you to the ceremony himself, with his real motorcycle now that he had his full liscence. You always knew Bakugou liked fast cars and you always supported his intrests. You had your full trust in your boyfriend and didn't have second thoughts getting on the back of the motorcycle with him. Your mother took her car to UA while Bakugou and you sat on the motorcycle. He was turned facing you.

"You look so beautiful." He said.

You blushed as he lightly grabbed your chin, followed by his lips gently pressing against yours. You laughed into the kiss as you placed your hands onto his shoulder. You soon pulled back. You smiled.

"After tonight we'll be hero's. Together." You smiled as you rested your forehead against his.

"You're my hero." He said as he pressed his lips against yours again.

You slapped his chest as you giggled. "So cheesy."

He drove you to UA. There, you sat in the front row next to Bakugou. You held his hand and waited patiently for the other students and parents arrived. Once all students had arrived, the auditorium was packed. You looked behind you trying to spot your mother. She was sitting quietly next to Bakugou's mother. Since you and Bakugou had been dating for a while, you met his family, as he's met yours. Bakugou's mother reminded you of Bakugou. Although Bakugou's mother did have a soft spot for you, she does have some problems handling her emotions, just like Bakugou when you first met him.

Your mother and Bakugou's mother have met before and they actually got along very well. When Bakugou turned around and spotted his mother next to your mother, he waved. They were having a conversation with eachother but managed to see you. They waved back at the both of you.