Last night together

Once you made it back to your hotel, you got off Bakugou's back and walked the rest of the way to your room. Once you got in, you instantly dropped your bags and ran to the bed with Bakugou.

You lied down next to Bakugou but stayed silent.

"Bakugou. Thank you." You said as you turned your face towards him.

"I've been planning to marry you ever since graduation, but I wanted to wait until we were old enough." He smiled. "Oh and my mother and your mother both know I was planning on proposing. They gave me their blessings." He added.

You smiled, you wanted to cry of happiness again, but you held it back.

"Remember what I said this morning? I think I'm ready." You said as you went to the bathroom.

Bakugou watched you walk to the bathroom as you locked the door. You were still in your bathing suit wearing the T-shirt over it. You took off the T-shirt to take off the bathing suit then put the T-shirt back on over your nude body.

You walked back into the room as Bakugou watched you walk back to the bed to sit beside him. You placed the bathing suit beside him as he realized you weren't wearing anything under the T-shirt.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked as he gave a gentle smile.

"Yes. I love you." You responded.

"Okay." He said while blushing.

He gently pushed you down on the bed and got on top of you.

Your heart began to thump as you stared at your soon to be husband on top of you. He looked beautiful as he kissed your cheek gently.

You closed your eyes as he began kissing your lips. Soon, he got off and chuckled.

"Here get up for a sec." he said as you got up sitting next to him.

"Here." he said as he grabbed your hand.

"I've never done this. Okay? Tell me if you don't like it." He added.

He placed your hand between his legs. He was hard. He rubbed your hand around his area while looking away.

"What do I do next." You asked.

"You can.. suck it.. if you want.. please." He said still shy sounding.

You've never done this before. You've seen Bakugou's dick, but you never imagined it going anywhere near your mouth.

"Pull your pants down, please" you requested while getting off the bed standing in front of him.

He looked even more nervous than you. He slowly removed his bathing suit bottoms. You always knew Bakugou was on the... bigger side. You were scared it would hurt.

You bent down in front of him as you looked up at him. He was a bright shade of red as he saw you staring at him. He pat your head and reassured you it'd be okay.

"I want to take it slow so don't feel nervous. Don't feel bad if you don't know what your doing. Neither do I. All you need to know is that I love you." He told you, noticing you were clearly nervous.

Once he told you he loved you, you let out a sigh.

You slowly grabbed his dick lightly. You moved your hand in an up and down motion.

"Like this?" You asked looking up at Bakugou.

"Yes. It feels good." He said as he clenched his eyes closed.

You blushed seeing Bakugou being pleasured. You put the tip of his dick in your mouth. You looked up with the tip in your mouth. He looked down at you as he played with your hair.