Hotel room

You finally arrived at your hotel. The men who took you from the airport dropped you off at the hotel and bid you farewell.

It took about 1 and a half hours to get to the hotel from the airport.

As you stepped out of the car you noticed a beautiful big building that would be your hotel. It was right beside the beach as well. Now you understood why Bakugou told you to bring your bathing suit.

Bakugou held your hand and brought you to into the hotel to the front desk. After he talked to the lady at the front desk, he received the keys to the room. You got your luggage's that were waiting on a cart. Bakugou dragged the cart towards your room as you followed behind him, admiring the beautiful scenery.

He finally got to the end of the hall and read the number on the door.

"Room 249. This is us." Bakugou said as he inserted the room key into the slot.

The door slowly revealed a beautiful big room, with bright sunlight shining through the big windows. You walked in as he held the door open for you and you went to look around at your new living area for the next month.

There was a little kitchen, a big bed, and a big bathroom. There was even a little dining room.

As you walked towards the bed, you noticed red roses shaped into a heart. You grabbed your phone and took a picture, then called Bakugou over.

Bakugou had placed your luggage's by the front door and walked towards you as he watched you smile.

"Look at the heart." You said pointing to the roses.

"They're almost as beautiful as you." He said as he walked even closer to you.

You lunged your body towards his grabbing him into a tight hug. He held your body off the ground as he laughed. You turned your face towards his and you instantly locked lips with eachother.

You stayed in Bakugou's grasp while making out with him for a little while longer.

He then placed you on the bed.

"Let's look around the place." He said as he pointed out towards the window.

He grabbed your hand and brought you over to the window. There was an amazing view of the beach.

"Tomorrow we'll spend all day at the beach!" He said as he smiled.

You smiled back at him. He was being so cheerful and happy. You loved his smile so much, it always made your heart flutter.

You unpacked your luggage's into your new hotel room and even set up around the kitchen. There was a restaurant in the hotel, but you could make homemade food right in your room.

That day was spent roaming around the hotel, and getting to know your new surroundings. You were happy the people that worked at the hotel could speak your language, but honestly you didn't care about talking to other people. All you needed was Bakugou.

You checked out the restaurant with Bakugou that night and ate there. The food was much different from your home, but you weren't complaining. It was good.

When the evening came, Bakugou and you went back to your room. You wanted to get a good nights rest so you had energy all day tomorrow at the beach. Of course, Bakugou had other plans.

"Let's go for a walk." He said already putting on his red flip flops.

"It's pitch black outside. Shouldn't we just sleep? It's been a long day, aren't you tired from the plane?" You asked, implying for him to join you lying down on the bed.