Together

(Bakugou's pov)

(Y/n) woke me up this morning. She rubbed on my chest. It was cute. I really did care about her. (Y/n) wasn't in that much pain anymore, but she was still hurting. I wanted to be with her as long as possible. When I helped her out of bed she hugged me. I was so surprised I pushed her back. I didn't mean to. I just didn't expect her to do that. I'm not used to physical contact like this.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She seemed shameful. What's she sad for? I understand what happened yesterday but why is she still thinking about it? I'm with her now and she's protected. It must've been hard for her. Being done by that bastard. Next time I see him I'll beat the fuck out of him. Was it her first time? Is that why she's in so much pain? Why him? Why did he have to be her first.

I was both angry at Monoma and myself for the fact that I couldn't protect her. But I put on a smile to ease (y/n)'s worries.

I asked if he took her virginity and she instantly started crying. I felt my heart ache as she explained how much it hurt.

I couldn't handle these feelings. I grabbed her chin and kissed her. She returned it. Her lips were so soft. I didn't want to let go. Finally, we separated.

I like her. A lot. But did she feel the same? I want to protect her. I want to stay by her side. We smiled at eachother.

"Sorry"

"It's fine!"

I felt terrible for kissing her after Monoma did such terrible things the night before.

I wanted to explain why I kissed her before she slapped me. I told her that ever since she came to UA I thought she was different. She stood up for herself, was independent and she was really, really pretty.

"I could go on and on at how amazing you are. I'm sorry I act like an asshole. I really care about you" I said.

Her cheeks turned a bright pink.

"You aren't an asshole. You act like one yea, but deep down I know you have a kind heart" she smiles.

Seriously? She isn't mad at me? No way

I wipe the tear off her face as I hug her again.

She likes me. Back. She really does.

Just then Kirishima knocked on our door. Of course he had to ruin the mood.

"What is it kiri!" I ask

"It's almost time to get ready for the next exam." He reminds us.

"Kay"

I turn back to (y/n), seeming sad. I grabbed my hero suit and looked back at her. She didn't have her hero suit.

"Bakugou.. my hero suit.. I don't remember.. where it is. Please I don't want to go back to the woods." She started crying again.

"I'll get it. Stay here." I left and ran as fast as I could to where I found her yesterday.

I looked around desperately to find her hero suit. It looked beautiful on her. Her body was perfect for it. She looked amazing in the colours and it looked really cool alongside her quirk. I wanted to see her in it again. I needed to find it. I noticed the tree where I found her beside yesterday. The tree had dried blood on it and there was semen on the leaves under where her body had been.

I had to hold back the disgust, the view was almost enough to make me puke. She had to go through that. I couldn't bare to imagine the person I like being harassed by the person I hate.

I got mad. How could he do this? I understand Monoma is insane but doing that to (y/n)!?! What the hell! I blasted the tree and it exploded. How. How could he do this to her. I got angry but I contained it.

(Y/n) wouldn't want this. I got back to looking for her hero suit. I finally saw it hanging from a branch in the tree. I jumped and got it. I quickly got out of the woods to go back to
(y/n).

I was out of breath, but I still showed her the hero suit. She smiled.

"Thank you." She said as she gave me a warm smile.

The suit was all torn up and dirty. She couldn't wear this.

"Let me go fix it." I pleaded.

She raised her left hand and took the suit from me. In seconds the hero suit was restored to what it looked like before. I forgot how useful her quirk was.

I didn't understand why she didn't use it on herself to make the pain go away. Maybe she can't use it on people? I didn't care. I asked her to hurry as I started taking off my clothes to change into my hero suit.

"Woah! I thought you'd be changing in the bathroom or something!" I said as she handed me my sweatshirt. I was in nothing but boxers but she didn't seem to care.

"Sorry, I wanted to give this back to you first."

"Keep it. You look cute in it"

She stared at me and then she rubbed the sweater in her face. What's she doing? I laughed at that little action.

"It smells like you." She said as she went to go put her hero suit on.

Once I finished putting on my hero suit I waited for her to put hers on. I turned around to see her as beautiful as ever. I smile.

"Let's go?" I ask.

We held hands as we walked out the door. I'm happy she's feeling better although I would enjoy to be carrying her. I looked at her and bent down to kiss her head. Just then Uraraka and kirishima stood looking at us. They were waiting for us.

"Oh my gosh are you guys dating?!" She asked excited.

(Y/n) and I looked at each other and then back at Uraraka

"Yes" we said at the same time.

Dating. I'm dating (y/n).

"Ah I'm so happy for you two" Uraraka told us.

We smiled. I looked at (y/n) and we walked to our next exam together. For this exam it was girls with girls and boys with boys. So we eventually had to split. But I knew she'd be safe with the girls. I bent down to kiss her. I didn't care if people saw. I then went with the other boys from my class.

I'd see her soon. I just had to wait.