Hero exam

(Back to your pov)

a week had passed and once again, you didn't get any sleep. You look over at the clock. "Shit!" you groaned, knowing you were going to be late.

Today was the hero exam. Normally hero exams last a day where your skills are tested to see how much you've improved through the years. But since you were the higher class you had an overnight trip. You have to pack. You shoved clothes you feel comfortable in into the bag.

A couple sweatshirts, baggy pants and a cute sun hat. You didn't care what the weather was, you always wore a sun hat. It matched so many outfits and looked cute on you too. You got all of your things. You washed up, and packed your toothbrush. Is that all? Oh well, you didn't care you had to leave now to make it on time.

"Bye mom! I'll see you in 3 days!"

"Stay safe sweetie," she said as she kissed you on the forehead.

You practically ran to school. You were not in the mood to wait for the public transit. If only your quirk could make you faster. You got to UA out of breath.

"(Y/n), where have you been? We've been waiting for you!" Uraraka asked as you rushed into the classroom, dropping your heavy bag on the floor.

"I..I'm sorry I slept in.. I'm sorry!" You we're still very tired and everyone could tell. There were bags under your eyes and you were slouched over. But hell, an alarm clock that actually did its job would be good right now!

Then You noticed Bakugou. He was looking at you trying not to laugh. You grabbed your mirror from your bag and looked at yourself.

Only a month at UA has past, and its been like living hell. Not because of school, but because of Bakugou. He annoyed the shit out of you just from being there. He was cocky and never knew how to shut the hell up when the time was right. All throughout September and now, October, he was already starting with this shit again.

Bakugou began laughing at your messy, morning self.

"Shit I look like a mess!" You said out loud. But that was no excuse for him to be laughing at you.

"(Y/n) you look fi-" Uraraka started before you continued to get fed up with the boy that laughed at your appearance.

"What's so funny?" You asked the boy, knowing damn well you looked terrible.

"Ohhh... noooothhhhinnng," he said sarcastically.

He's such an asshole. 'So I don't look my best. Who's he to judge?' You thought before letting out a sigh, knowing this wasn't something to get worked up about.

Just then mr. Aizawa interupted all of the talking students.

"Is everyone here?" He asked.

He then continued.

"As you all know we can't let you choose your rooms, so we put the girls with the girls and the boys with the boys. Though it will be two people in a room, four people will share a bathroom. Two boys and two girls will share that bathroom, but there are locks separating both rooms so please be appropriate and stay in your own room."

Share? A bathroom? With two boys?! Oh. My. God. You started overthinking, but Uraraka put her hand on your shoulder and reminded you there's locks on the doors for a reason.

"Okay now for pairings," he started.

"Mina and Jirou. the boys alongside them will be Mineta and kaminari"

Mina and jirou were happy they were together but they both gave Mineta a dirty look. "At least I don't have to be with that creep" You thought.

"Momo and Asui. The boys alongside them will be Todoroki and Midoria"

They all gave eachother high fives. well, except todoroki. He always has an expression implying he doesn't want to be there.

"(Y/n) and Uraraka"
Yes! You got put with your friend!
"The boys alongside them will be bakugou and kirishima"

"ALONGSIDE WHO?!?" You whisper yelled at Uraraka.

"It's ok (y/n) we won't have to see them I'll make sure they don't try anything stupid, plus I'm sure Kirishima will stop Bakugou if he tries anything funny," she reassured you.

You looked over at bakugou. And of course he had his stupid angry face on.

When mr. Aizawa finished with the room list he made the groups get together.

You had no problem being with Uraraka or Kirishima but no way in hell did you want to be in a room next to Bakugou.

"It's only for when we sleep, we won't talk or listen to him at all. You won't even see him," Uraraka reminded you again.

You smiled at her. Ever since you got here, she's always made you feel safe and comfortable. You were thankful You were her friend. Fine. If it's for Uraraka You'd do it. But if he dares enter your rooms through the bathroom You'd beat his ass.

You got on the bus that would take you to the training camp. Just as you'd expected, kirishima and Bakugou sat behind you, because you sat with your roommates. But behind you? Of all people? You tried asking mr. Aizawa to switch the seating orders, but he was sleeping. It hasn't even been ten minutes and he's already sound asleep? This is the hero that teaches the most powerful class in UA! You decided to sit back in your seat and try to sleep yourself.

"Boop."
"Boop."
"Hehehe."
You took a deep breath in, and turned around.

"What do you keep touching my head for?" You looked at Bakugou right in the eyes.

You froze for a second when making eye contact. His eyes were a really bright red, one you've never seen especially in eyes. You've never seen someone with red eyes. They looked like rubies. It was... cool.

"The hell you staring at?" He asked as he pushed you back using his finger on your forehead.

"You idiot. Stop touching me." You responded, shaking your head, getting out of the daze you had starring into his eyes.

"And what if I don't?" He smirked.

"You saw me use my quirk. I can and will disintegrate you if you don't stop, and I won't restore you either." You said fed up with the boys bullshit. You don't know why you got so fed up, maybe you just couldn't stand that such an ugly person could have such stunning eyes.

You knew you couldn't actually use your quirk on people but if it would shut him up, it was worth the threat.

"Feisty," he whispered as he sat back down.

To your surprise, he actually stopped teasing you. You were almost positive he only stopped because kirishima told him to though.

"Feisty?" You thought to yourself as you've never been called that before. It kind of made your heart bounce. Such an odd compliment? Or... was it even a compliment? You didn't know, but you did know it somehow made you feel good.