Scenery

(Bakugou's pov)

After eating Thai food with (y/n) she said she wanted to take me somewhere. I wonder what that's all about.

She took me back to my... our room and told me to put on a sweater. She wore one too and she rushed me to the back of the hotel. She opened the door and ran hand in hand with me. About two minutes after she told me to cover my eyes. I did as she asked and she kept leading me somewhere.

Where was she taking me? We're outside and it's cold. Does she really expect to last out here in this weather?

"Kay, open." She said.

I slowly moved my hands away from my eyes as I adjusted to the lights. Before me was a little circle filled with pillows, snacks and Christmas lights surrounding trees. There was also a lit campfire in the middle. "Woah."

"What's with all this?" I asked confused why she did this for me.

"I planned this with the girls today. A little thank you for saving me yesterday, but also like a nighttime date." She said shyly.

"I love it!" I responded grabbing her waist and pulling her into a kiss.

She jumped into the tower of pillows and held her hand out for me. I jumped beside her and together we lied next to a cozy fire. I wrapped her in a blanket and grabbed the marshmallows she bought. I gave her a stick and let her put the marshmallow on it.

I don't even know if we're allowed to leave the hotel. This was probably against the rules, and if the teachers found out we'd get into deep shit, but whatever.

We held it together and put it next to the fire. As soon as it got crispy, she took it out and fed it to me.

"Hehe, thanks." I said as I chuckled at how cute she was.

After an hour of lying by the fire and eating all the little snacks she bought, I lied next to her. Looking eachother in the face I grabbed her hand and closed my eyes.

I felt her finger tap the tip of my nose and I slowly opened my eyes as I saw her even closer to me.

"I love you." She whispered.

My eyes shot open and I got up. She loved me? What should I do? Should I say it back? Should I laugh? No girl has ever told me she loved me. But I do really love her too.

It was so early as well.... but I really do like her... but love? Isn't it too early to be saying that?!

"W.. what's wro-" she began.

"I love you." I said.

Her eyes widened. And I watched as they started to water again.

"Haha no (y/n) don't cry!" I said as I hugged her lying back down beside her.

"No ones ever said that to me. It makes me happy to be loved" She said.

"Same with me." I told her honestly.

She grabbed my face and gently kissed me.

"Thank you. For saving me. And caring for me. And being a genuine amazing person to me. I thought I'd die last night. I wanted to. But you were there. You helped me. You were my hope." She started tearing up.

"Hey hey, no no don't cry" I told her trying to calm her down. "I'll always be here for you. Please don't cry."

She wiped her eyes and sniffeled.

I never wanted to let her go. I wanted to be her reason to live every day. I wanted to be the reason she forgets about that asshole Monoma. I want to be with her.

"Let's stay together. Forever." I said calmly while kissing the top of her head.

"Yeah." She responded. Soon after she fell asleep in my arms and before it became lights out for our class, I picked her up and brought her back to our room in the hotel. Although I carried her sleeping body all the way back to our room, she was light and easy to carry. She also snores a little. It's really cute.

I placed her on the bed. She was sound asleep. I couldn't let her sleep in the sweater that smelt like ash because of the campfire. I gently took off her sweater and pants. I slipped my baggy pants on her and stared at her beautiful body. I pressed the side of my face against her to hear her heartbeat. It was beating fast. I then kissed that spot of her chest and put my T-shirt on her.

She was clearly exhausted. I was tired too. There was a lot of running and physical evaluations from the hero exam. (Y/n)'s quirk doesn't help with physical strength, but I'm sure she got good results.

I watched her sleeping soundly as I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Just yesterday I was helping (y/n) take a shower. I thought to myself. If only I was there. If only I was her partner for that exam. I would have brought her back safe. I punched the tiles on the wall inside the shower. "How could he do that to her? He hurt her so much. For what reason?! Why did he go that far when he can fuck any girl he wants! He's the biggest fucking player ever. And of all girls, it was my innocent sweet girlfriend!" I calmed down. I knew this isn't what (y/n) would want me to be doing but I cared too much about her.

I finished showering and went back to (y/n) who was still sleeping. I lied back down beside her and she rubbed her nose on my chest. It was so cute. She moved around a little and finally settled in a comfortable spot. I was so tired and the hot shower I just took made me even more tired. I fell asleep holding her in my arms.