Your first date

You followed hand in hand as he lead you into the entrance. It was a beautiful scenery and the waiter took you to your seats on the patio. Bakugou pulled out a chair and waited for you to sit.

"Wow Bakugou, Thank you! You really didn't have to do all of this for me." You said nervous at how considerate he was being.

"You're my girlfriend, of course I had to do all this. I want to make you happy." He said.

"I am happy." You said giving him a soft smile.

The restaurant was very old fashioned yet still looked beautiful. expensive definitely. As you looked at the menu you noticed it was all Italian food. No wonder why there was a wooden oven by the entrance of the restaurant. You especially liked Italian spaghetti, so you ordered that. Bakugou got a margarita pizza and you both gave the waiter your menu after placing your order.

The whole time all you could think about was the scene from 'lady and the tramp' where they kiss by eating spaghetti. Although you ordered spaghetti yourself, Bakugou had ordered something else. You were kind of disappointed but you were still happy you were with him.

"I missed you. I don't know how I'm going to last without you." You said as you laughed nervously.

"It's okay. I missed you. We're together now and that's all that matters" He responded.

It sounded so stupid. Like you were in a middle school relationship.

You made small talk and realized how much you both had in common. You knew you both had common interests before hand, but you never knew he could be so calm and collected.

Soon after your food had arrived. It smelled delicious and you weren't surprised when it tasted just as good. You noticed how fast Bakugou was scarfing his food down. You could only help but laugh. He looked up at you wondering what was so funny.

"Slow down would ya?" You asked as you grabbed a slice of his pizza. You took a bite, and then started eating the slice just as fast as he did. The pizza was delicious. The cheese was melted and stretched with each bite.

"Good right?" He asked laughing the same as you'd been laughing at him.

"Yeah." You said as you smiled.

You continued eating your own food and before long you were finished. It was so good, you wanted seconds. You felt something touch your leg and you instantly flinched your leg towards you.

"Sorry." Bakugou said. "My foot touched your leg by accident."

You knew it was an accident and you were startled, but you actually kinda liked it. You reached your leg and wrapped both around one of his legs. He blushed and didn't say a word. He leaned over the table and looked at you right in the face with a smirk. You cover his mouth before he could say anything.

"We're in public, let's not." You smiled nervously.

He nodded. "Don't worry I just wanted to have a closer look at your beautiful face. I wasn't expecting anything." He said.

You blushed. As your legs were still tangled in his you grabbed his hand, and gently massaged it while talking about school. You had planned the future years with him and he promised to keep up with his studies so you could stay in the same academic classes. Your quirks could also do very well in combat, alongside Bakugou.

You both ordered desert together. You ordered one vanilla cake to share. The waiter brought you the cake, which was larger than you expected.

"Whatever you don't eat, I will." He said. "Dig in." Followed by a soft smile. You grabbed your fork and began eating. You had both eaten a little bit before you felt full and leant back in your chair signifying you were done with the cake. That is, before Bakugou shoved his fork in your face.

"That's it? C'mon (y/n) do I have to feed you?" He said playfully. You smiled. You leant over and took a bite of the cake on his fork. "Good." He said as he continued eating with the fork that was just in your mouth. You found it kind of attractive as he fed you a little in between bites he took himself. He finished the rest himself and also laid back in his seat. You let out a little chuckle. Bakugou looked so cute eating the cake and even cuter when he fed it to you.

Soon after you paid the bill and went back to Bakugou's mini motorcycle. You hopped on without hesitation. You trusted he would bring you home safe. Before he started the engine though, he turned around to face you, who sat behind him. You looked into his eyes. It was dark outside and the moonlight brightened down on his red eyes. Next thing you knew, his lips locked with yours.

"I had fun. Lets go places more often." He said as he pulled back from the kiss.

You smiled. "Of course."

He brought you home and got off his vehicle to see you to your door. Before you could ring your doorbell, Bakugou grabbed both of your hands in his.

"I'm sad the night ended." He said as he gently leaned down in for a kiss.

You held his shoulders and went on your tippy toes to kiss him back. "Me too. Let's do this again." You said as you turned back to the door. Bakugou didn't let go of your hand until your mom had unlocked the door. He kissed your hand and watched as you walked into your home.

you waved through the window as he drove away. He blew a kiss from outside and soon he was out of sight.

You had a little chat about what happened and where you two went with your mother. She seemed like she trusted Bakugou as much as you did. Your mother did always have high expectations in men, but you were glad she approved of Bakugou. You were stuffed, and tired once again. You would see Bakugou again Monday.