Hes warm

You woke up with someone holding you. Oh no please. Please. Not monoma. The last person you wanted to see was the male who.... did that to you. It took you a while to open your eyes, you didn't want to, especially not like this.

It was Bakugou. Although You weren't happy he was the one helping you, you were relieved it was him and not Monoma. You couldn't help but cry. You held tightly onto him as You remembered what happened before.

From the second you got lost with Monoma to the second he kissed you. You even remember the pain you felt as he touched your body. You shudder and burst into tears once again.

Bakugou held you tightly and told you everything was going to be okay.

It wasn't. You were helpless. You were cold. You were in so much pain.

You felt your tears drip onto Bakugou's shoulders. It was gross, why did it have to be such a mess? He didn't seem to mind.

You noticed you were wearing his shirt when you woke up. You grabbed his chest and felt his warmth. You were cold. So cold.

"Here." He said as he grabbed your face. Suddenly, your cheeks felt warm. You forgot he had a fire quirk. You looked into his bright red eyes. He wasn't angry like he always was. He looked worried. You stayed in his lap. You were too shocked to move. It hurt. Your body felt numb from the pain. Bakugou pulls you closer and his arms wrap all the way around your back.

Your back was warm too. He was using his quirk to warm you up, and calm you down. As much as your body was aching, the warmth radiating from his hands were very relieving.

You didn't want to go back to the hotel. You didn't want people to know what happened. You didn't want attention. You didn't want anyone to know what happened to you. But you can't just forget the horrible things you went through.

"Please don't tell anyone, Bakugou" You ask Bakugou holding onto him even tighter now. The last thing you wanted to deal with was people finding out, especially your mother.

"I won't. You're safe now. Please let's go back to the hotel now." He said, his voice sounded tired. What time even was it? How long have you been out here?

You didn't want to get up. You didn't want to move. You didn't want to go back to Uraraka. You didn't want anyone to see you ever again. You wanted to stay like this. In Bakugou's arms. It felt so much more safe with him than Monoma. You knew Bakugou was there to protect you.

"Can we. Stay like this... for a little longer?" You ask. He nods.

Your breathing calmed down after a while. Your body was still in pain. Bakugou was warm. His chest was stuck to yours as you rested your head over his shoulder. You didn't want to look him in the eyes, you were scared it'd make you breakdown in tears again, and movement was the last thing your body wanted.

You could hear his heartbeat. It was beating fast. Very fast. He tried his best to smile at you. You stayed in his arms for as long as you could remember, facing the opposite direction and just holding onto him.

"Okay I'm ready let's go back please" You said as you were tired and just wanted to sleep in your bed again. Maybe when you woke up the next morning, you'd convince yourself it was all just a disgusting dream, no, nightmare.

He slowly picked you up and You screamed in pain. Everything hurt, no way you could pretend this was a dream. You crossed your legs as you stood up. Your privates hurt so badly your legs were about to collapse.

Bakugou noticed you in pain and held his hand out.

"I know it hurts, hold onto me."

He gave you hope. you wrapped both your hands around his neck. he put his leg in between yours and told you to cross your leg around his.