Feeling better?

you remember the night being cold. You couldn't stop shaking. Then, you felt Bakugou's breath next to yours. He was holding you next to his chest. You tried falling asleep but all you could think about was what Monoma did to you.

You shook at the thought. You were in so much pain. But now you're lying on the guy you likes chest. Yes, you like him. He cared for you when you were scared and he reminded you everything was okay. He had beautiful eyes and deep down he is nice, and you knew from the way he looked at you in the woods. You felt his lips gently touch your forehead as his arm wrapped around you. You felt safe and comfortable. You smiled. You wanted to stay like this forever.

You never felt like this before. The comfort of a man is something you never desired, and your heart never pounded against your chest like how it was right now. Something about Bakugou made you want to be around him, even before the trip. It's like enemies that hated eachother so much to the point where there's that tension that's easily noticeable. And to be truthful, you never hated Bakugou, you hated his personality. How he bundles his emotions up and only shows his anger, and his cockiness.

But this was different. Bakugou wasn't being angry, or getting mad. He was being really caring. That "noticeable" tension wasn't very noticeable, at least to you. But now you understand it was there, and it was strong. I mean look at him, he's stunning. His hair is blonde and fluffy, his eyes are a perfect ruby colour and he's got a body for days. Now a nice calming aroma is added to that list?

You woke up the next day, lying on Bakugou's chest. He was shirtless though. You pushed your face away from the boys body and looked away.

You covered your mouth as you looked away  from the sleeping boy. He looked even more attractive sleeping. you looked back at him. You admired his abs. "How does he have a 6 pack at 16?" Jeez, you whispered to yourself as you lightly caressed your finger on his body. You were being so bold, but you were also tired so touching his abs wasn't a weird thing more like a "woah how does he have these?" Morning thing. Everyone's different when they're tired.

He grabbed your hand and opened his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

His voice was deep and he was sleepy. His voice made your heart nearly skip a beat. You've never heard Bakugous morning voice. It was deeper then before, but for some reason it was soft, calming and really attractive.

"I. Uh.... good morning?" You responded, sounding embarrassed.

He smiled.
"It's ok" he whispered and placed your hand back on his chest. You lied back down and faced towards him. He did the same thing and you both were nearly touching noses.

You turned red, and you noticed he was blushing at you as well. You didn't know what to say.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked still worried, while also being lucky enough to cut the air of awkward silence.

"Yes. Thank you. For everything." You said as you smiled at him.

You lied together for another hour holding eachother. After the hour, he helped you up out of the bed. You could walk better and there wasn't much pain anymore.

You got up and hugged him again. He helped you get back and protected you the whole night.

"Woah.. what are you doing!" He asked shocked.

You look a step back. Was he only hugging and protecting you because you were hurt and now that you're feeling better things will go back to normal? You didn't want that. You wanted to stay with him.

He saw you were a little sad so he grabbed you by the hips and lifted you up like it was nothing.

"Put me down!" You laughed while being twirled in the air by Bakugou.

He smiled lightly. Then his smile turned into concern and anger. This scared you.

"Hey."

You looked at him.

"Did he take it away?" He asked.

Huh? Who? You didn't know what he meant. You look confused and Bakugou asked again.

"Monoma. Did he take your virginity?"

Yes. He did. It was terrible. Of all the ways you could have your first, that asshole was the last thing you wanted. But you couldn't tell Bakugou. I mean who would have the courage?

You wanted to tell Bakugou, but instead you started crying again.

He grabbed you and pulled you to him.

He knew the answer because of how you reacted.

"(Y/n). It must've hurt, huh?" He gently pushed you back and held your face.

"I won't let anyone touch you ever again." He said calmly as he wiped the tears off your face.

You smiled. That's what you want as well. But does he feel the same way you do? Or-

You were interupted by his lips interlocking with yours.

Your heart raced as you kissed him back. This kiss was different from the one Monoma forced you into. He was gentle and stopped to let you breathe. Your stomach was filled with butterflies and You grabbed onto his shoulders. His lips were warm and soft. When you finally pulled away, he was a nervous wreck. You were also looking away shyly.

"Sorry" he said before hitting his forehead with his hand.

"No it's fine!" You blurted after he apologized. You were shocked. You looked up at him as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"No, I'm sorry. I should've asked before I kissed you. It was inconsiderate of me." He said as you smiled.

How thoughtful. But you didn't mind, in fact you were happy.

"You were a rude bitch that was for sure, but you're strong. I like that. Something about the way you've acted lately was different. Staring at me on the bus, hugging me, and letting you lie on my chest. I like it." Bakugou continued as he saw your facial expression was happiness.

You grabbed his chin and pulled him down to your level. Then you lightly kissed his nose.

"I can't lie, you're my type. But ur personality was fucking shit." You laughed. "But same with me, you opening up and showing something other than that stupid angry face you put on was kind of cute." You looked into his eyes. "Not to mention your eyes are beautiful."

"Are... we're not dating right?" You ask nervously.

"I mean, it's up to you. I like you but let's not rush things." he was being so soft to you and you loved it.

You poked his forehead. "Of couse dummy!"

He pulls you in for a hug again.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Uh guys, it's time to go." Kirishima said as he told you to get ready through the closed door.

Shit. You didn't have your hero suit. Where was it? Did monoma take it? Or is it still in the woods.

"Okay kiri," Bakugou shouted as he looked back at you. He noticed you looking worried again.

"What... what's wrong?" He asked gently.

"My.. hero suit. I was in it last night.. but then I blacked out after.. I don't know where it is. Please I don't want to go back into the forest I don't want to remember what happened." You started to cry. The pain you felt still lingered in your mind.

"I'll get it. Don't worry." He said.

He kissed you on the lips again and pat your head. "Stay here kay?"
You nodded.

You stayed in the room nervously waiting for Bakugou to return. You didn't care if he had your hero suit or not you just wanted him to be safe alone, in the woods.