Moving

The next month or so, you went to Bakugou's house. Your mother trusted you, and even brought you there to talk to his mother after they hit it off at the ceremony.

Bakugou took you to his room and you sat on his bed. He held his hand out and you held it.

"I want you to live with me. We'll be pro hero's together, and we'll work together all the time. There's no reason for us to go our separate ways every day. We could go to work together and come home together. I've already asked my mom and she said it'd be okay if we just rented an apartme-" he began.

"I would love to." You interrupted as you collided with his body making him fall onto his bed. You laid on top of him and got comfortable. He rubbed your back and let out a sigh.

"If we both pay half and half we could rent an apartment together. Or we could even save up for a home together." He said.

"Isn't that what married couple do? Were still young though." You asked.

"Remember when I said I was going to always be there for you? I want to always be with you. I love you." He added.

"I love you too. This is a big step though. But I'm all for it." You told him.

He smiled and turned to his side. Your body moved from on top of him to his side. You faced eachother and you talked to him. Soon after you rested in his arms, his chin rested on your head and you were holding onto his shirt. You couldn't wait to live with Bakugou. You'd start working together, living together, and maybe one day, create your own family.

You were excited. Thinking about your future with Bakugou made you feel all bubbly. An hour later your mother knocked on Bakugou's door.

Both you and Bakugou were asleep and didn't hear a knock.

"I'm coming in." She said as she slowly opened the door.

Your mother looked at you, sleeping peacefully in Bakugou's arms as she smiled. She went back downstairs to call Bakugou's mother. Both mothers came upstairs and looked at you and Bakugou.

"Awwww." You heard Bakugou's mother say. You shot up and looked at the both of them staring at you. You rubbed your eyes before shaking Bakugou.

He slowly got up asking what was wrong, until he saw his mother look at him.

He looked at his mother with the words right on his face "leave us alone." Although he didn't say it, you knew that was what he was thinking. Your mother explained it was time for you to leave. He groaned before leaning up, grabbing your hand as he got off the bed.

"Mom. Mrs (l/n), can (y/n) and I move in with eachother once we start working together.?"

"Yes!" Your mother and Bakugou's mother exclaimed simultaneously.

"We were just talking about that actually. We both trust you two. And we both love you. Plus that means me and your mother can get away from you guys." Your mother said to Bakugou as she laughed.

"If you're both happy, were happy." His mother told you.

You looked at Bakugou than back to your mom and his mom.

"Thank you guys." You said as you held Bakugou's hand. "Time for me to go. Bye Bakugou" you said as you kissed his cheek. You then turned around to walk to your mother to leave.

"Wait. (Y/n)." You heard Bakugou call. You turned back towards him, but your lips connected with his. He used both hands to hold your cheeks as he gently closed his eyes. You pulled back from the kiss, embarrassed, you said bye once again.

Your mother and Bakugou's mother looked at you two in shock.

"You two belong together." His mother told you.

You blushed as you followed your mother to the front door.

"Bye." You said as you looked back at your boyfriend and his mother.

"I'll see you soon (y/n)" he said as he gave a small wave, his mother slapping him on the head before waving as well.

Your mother drove out of the driveway and towards your house. You instantly started bawling when you got out of view of Bakugou's house. They were tears of happiness. You were already 19, and you could live on your own. But you weren't on your own, you would be with Bakugou.

Your mom held your hand as she kept the other on the steering wheel.

"You love him, and I know that. I trust you both. Live together, okay?" Your mom assured you.

You smiled and thanked her once again.

Over the next few months you and Bakugou looked to find apartments to rent together. After many failures you found something you both liked, a small little house. It had its own little neighbourhood, close by to your old house.

Moving in took about 3 months, but soon all of your belongings were in your new house. Bakugou brought his motorcycle to your house to bring you to your new house. Your room from your soon to be old house, was completely empty. Everything was waiting for you at your new home.

He knocked on your door.

"Hi Bakugou!" You said as you gave him a kiss.

Your mother had been helping you clear out things you didn't need, and was watching as you packed up the items left before you got ready to leave.

"Take good care of her 'Kay?" Your mother said as she tapped Bakugou's shoulder.

"Of course." He said as he hugged her.

Bakugou grabbed the last of your things and hooked them on his motorcycle. "Time to go." He said with a smile.

You looked back at your mother and gave her a big hug. "Become the hero you were destined to be." She said as she wiped a tear off her face.

"Mom don't cry, I'll visit often, you can even come over to our house every once in a while." You assured her. You finally finished with your goodbyes and your mother watched as you climbed on the back of the motorcycle.

Today was the start of your new life with Bakugou. When you arrived at your new house, he unlocked the door and you jumped on the king size bed and smiled. Since the house was small, there was only one bedroom, so you decided to just get a big bed for the both of you to share. He took off his shoes and joined you on the bed.

"I'll unpack later. Right now I wanna rest." He said as he rested his head on your chest.

"What am I your pillow?" You asked as you gently stroked his hair.

He looked up and smiled. Then he rested in your arms.

The next couple of days, the both of you unpacked your belongings and made your new house look nice. You bought new decorations to place around the living room. The colour theme was black, white and red. Bakugou's favourite colour on you, and your favourite colour on him.

Once you settled into your new home. You began working as a hero with Bakugou.

You got your pro hero liscence, and you saved citizens daily alongside Bakugou. Bakugou and you made a great hero fighting duo together and made you push yourself even harder.

The next year, you and Bakugou both got signed for higher companies to train as even better hero's. As long as you were with Bakugou, you were willing to go anywhere.

Your schedules became more and more packed and there was less and less time to have free time to rest. You worked countless hours saving people with Bakugou. But sometimes you needed a break.