PROLOUGE

Hey reader,

Thanks for giving my book a chance.

This is my first book so I literally need every support that I can get including suggestions to improve.
I would love to hear you out.

Try atleast the first 4 chapters before leaving.

Trust me you won't regret it.

It would really feel great if you vote since for you it's a book but for me it's 4 to 5 months of hardwork, I know I deserve some appreciation for that.

(Not suppose to trigger you in any way since I'm also part of the same place.)

Hope let's move together in this journey.

Love
Leah😉

*****************************
"But how can you love
someone who isn't whole?"

"Because you, like the moon,
are not only beautiful when
full;
for all of your fractions and
phases and ivory white pieces,
I love you"

"Because you, like the moon,are not only beautiful when full;for all of your fractions andphases and ivory white pieces,I love you"

"Do you really think you can make me do this?"
I asked in my most intimidating voice or the least I tried to.

"Yes."

And my dear friends I lost it

"Who do you think you are?
This is my life. No one, I mean NO ONE can make my decisions at least not any random stranger.
So it's better you show yourself out before I completely lose it."
and finally I looked straight into his eyes and...
God! I never regretted anything more than that in my entire 22 years of existence.

Not even when I accidentally spilled coffee over my haughty Principal.

He got me captivated in those intimidating yet beautiful blue ocean.

I knew at that moment I will never be able to look at the sky and stop myself from thinking about him.

Determination, confidence and amusement. Is that admiration which I see?

For whom? Me??

With thick dark brown hair, a prominent perfectly straight and narrow nose, strong jaw and the condescending tilt of his full, wide mouth slowly curving into a smirk.

Wait..Smirk??

I didn't notice when he reached near me.

"I am Abhimanyu Shekhawat.
And I am not a stranger atleast not for long. Yes, I can make you mine or I can never guarantee whether you will get to complete your internship as a matter of fact even start it."

My breath hitched, my eyes welled up.

NO, not in front of this handsome arrogant Monster.

No, I can do better than that.

So I asked what I felt right

"Why?"

"I need a wife, I chose you."

"Are you kidding me?
You, one of the most Eligible Bachelors out there in the whole world, you chose me, a simple middle class girl who doesn't even have a degree in her name.
Even though I love my body I know it's not the best out there.
Seriously you want me to believe that?"
I demanded pointing my forefinger at him.

Even though I was intimidated I needed answers, this is my life we are talking about.

"Yes." and there comes the well detailed reply.

"You will make me do this right???"
Desperation clearly peeking through my voice. I knew he would make me do this, I can see it in his eyes, the determination.

"I want you to do this."
Confidence oozing from his voice and a little bit of tenderness?

I am not sure anymore.

And there marks the start of a journey of two souls from much sorted out dislike from her side and admiration??from his side

The journey through two different cultures, languages, families and above all two hearts.

Will she be able to fly like she dreamt of ?

Will he give her wings or destroy it?

Join the journey of Arundhathi Varma and Abhimanyu Shekhawat!