36.QUERENCIA

May my heart
Be the softest place you fall,
May this love
be the wildest place you run

VOTE GOAL:50

"Are you going for shopping? I can't even believe you guys are going for shopping when it's just 3 days away from marriage

"Are you going for shopping? I can't even believe you guys are going for shopping when it's just 3 days away from marriage." Jay asked nuzzling my neck. Making me shiver, new desires surging in me.

I was not really able to think clearly. Still I have to talk right? Or Should I?

"Jay step away, I can't think, please"

Who am I talking about? He just hugged me closer if it's even humanly possible. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

"Trust me baby, you can't think when I'm near you and I don't seem to think anything except you when you are near me."

Baby?? Even if the damn word made my legs go jello I'm not his baby.

"I'm not your baby." I asserted, the foreign feelings long forgotten. I pushed him.

"Who told you? You are, my baby who keeps on tripping on stairs, eats chocolate every damn second of the day, who keeps on spilling water on her books,-"

He was always with me.

I cut him off with my lips. Maybe it was the first time I initiated a kiss, after the initial wonder he took over the kiss. He tilted my head to get  better access. His other hand travelled through the length of my arms, pulling me closer.

Finally he left me after a full 5 min make out section at that moment staring into his eyes I knew it was no more just passion it is hunger.

I knew we are gonna do it. I knew he won't hold back nor did I want him to.

"You use to watch me?" I asked Now that's something I've been thinking he got a company to run, then how come he do all these.

"I record the videos and watch it when I come back after the day. And when you don't go to collage I skip work. With our 12 hour difference I end up taking 1.50 day leave when you take a leave. I hate it when you come here in Gujarat. Dad won't give me access to the cameras here." He pounted. I couldn't hold back I kissed that pount away. And we hugged again. I didn't want to leave. That's when I remembered he asked me something.