2.ABHIMANYU

Your eyes
Your eyes hold everything
My soul thirsts for

"What do you think of this girl? Isn't she beautiful she is from a very nice family, well mannered a perfect match for you!"

I should bring my earpods next time while having breakfast that's what I think.

Should I tell her?

No..Bad idea

"Pass me the teacup Mama." I said disregarding her hopeful gaze.

"Seriously Abhi? That's all you got to say? You are turning 26 for god sake, high time you settle down. You own your own company, earn a good amount, got many awards in just 5 years of your work. What more you need now? It's time to settle down. Isn't it honey?" She asked turning towards Dad.

Dad started choking on his coffee I can hear my sister snickering.
I dare not look up from my plate.

"Son, I think your Mama is right don't you think so?" Dad spoke suggestively as if he is not sure.

Who will believe the Great business tycoon Ajay Shekhawat will squirm under someone's gaze?
and that's exactly what
Radhika Ajay Shekhawat does to him.

My phone pinged reminding me to leave.

I stood up, kissed Mama's and Ananya's foreheads, and left after giving Dad a suggestive nod.

Roger my security head passed me my keys, after the 10 minutes drive
I reached the comfortable confines of my office here in Mumbai, overlooking the Great Arabian Sea.
I took my seat while my assistant Satwik started explaining today's schedule.

My facial expression changed hearing I will be visiting the college which groomed me into a better man.

Satwik was astonished.

I abruptly covered my face with the cold facade which no one can penetrate through. Showing emotions in this business world itself will bring you great loss.

After completing my work at around 12 I left and started driving to my college.

Almost 8 years back I reached this college where I got the confidence to start my own business.
During the 2nd year of my college, I started to prepare for it and I transferred to MIT in the USA where I started my company along with my studies.
One of the main reason was that I didn't want my hard work to be overshadowed by Dad's success stories or fame, and some other reasons which I stop myself from remembering.

At first, it was really hard but Dad was a great support.

Now my company stands almost in 1st position around the Global Informative Technology field.

Last year Dad asked me to merge both companies so that he can retire as Ananya didn't want to join the company or lead it now or ever, even though she was pretty capable.