33.EDIFIED

A dream you dream alone is only a dream
A dream you dream together is reality.

Vote goal:45 do add the book to your public reading list and announce to your followers. It would be great encouragement.
(Do it if you love Adi and Jay)

2 years later...

"I just need one pancake Naina Di." I shouted from the kitchen counter while reading the final chapter for the exam.

"No! Eat before I call Roger."
As if I'll hear what he says Huh!

You know you would

Maybe... But she doesn't have to know that.

"Aaru you are getting late better you finish your food and come before your Professor kicks you out." Roger spoke entering the kitchen.

Oh I have an exam today. I have to complete the semester. I don't want to get ab A-far. I have to do this and then only I can meet him....

STOP!

Yelled my subconscious mind.
That's right I'm really panicking. Trust me for the past 2 years it has always been like this. Whenever an exam comes or a project comes up I immediately think about him, I always get panicked for a second before finally calming down.

I completed eating my Food and went after throwing an apple at Naina di earning a taunt from her.

Oh come on! she is not gonna die because of an Apple. Newton didn't then why would she die?

I reached the front door. As usual Roger left me there for a second.
You will wonder what it is. After the ordeal and emotional havoc 2 years back I spotted all the cameras and voice recorders around the mansion. I know he always watches me through them. I just know.

First it was my heart telling me then one day when I slipped in the stairs and there were no one inside the Mansion but within 2 minutes Roger came for my rescue. And of course just like the first Roger still give me instructions on 'How to live' and I know for sure since Roger has no way to know my next week project was not yet finished.

So yes everyday before I leave for collage I come to this particular camera and do a mini talk.

"Good Morning, I'm getting late. Bye.
And yeah the roses were beautiful. But it had thorns. It hurts to know that all good things gives us pain at some point. Bye!"
As usual no reply. I heaved a sigh and ran to the car and banged the door which earned me the look from Roger.

"Aaru, we will be leaving tomorrow early morning. So be ready. I don't want any of your sleep talking. Are we clear?" Roger spoke as soon as we passed the Main gate.

Can this guy ever stop ordering me??

"Whatever! Bhai can I ask you something?" I asked him ignoring his orders.
I call him Bhai, rather Bhai mostly even though I always prefer to call that he have strictly told me not to do it in front of others.