38.NEW SHADES

After Father the safest place for a girl is Brother.

Vote goal:50

I felt someone's intense gaze on me, forcing me to open my eyes

I felt someone's intense gaze on me, forcing me to open my eyes. I opened my eyes to only meet with the ocean blue orbs which held so much tenderness for me making me remember last night which was full of passion and love. The night which made me feel whole. Whole with his love.

"Yesterday was....." I started 

"Don't, we both know what it was and I don't want you to dimmen the beauty of it by using words. These are moments when language fails to feelings, passion. You don't have to vocalise them." He said
It was true the feelings and time which we spent yesterday was indeed something out of the world.. So I just hugged him tightly.

"And you sure didn't have a virgin barrier!" I said getting more comfortable in his hold if it's possible.

"Why are you so obsessed with my virginity? I'm not asking you and how can you possibly say I was a virgin? Were my skills not up to the mark as far as I remember you wer-" He spoke while playing with my hair and kissing down my collarbone making my body shiver.

Will there be a time when he won't affect me?

I cut him of by kissing him full on lips, as if quenching the hunger after years of fasting or the thirst for the whole of him. My hands traveling like a wanderer trying to finding the treasure or an unknown destiny.

He pinned my hand down roughly above my head making me groan and push him but of course he was stronger and him eyes were captivating me to act the way he wanted me to.

Like a moth to a flame, I couldn't possibly hold back. His one hand travelled down while the other took hold my hands and his eyes hold my soul captivated. His finger entered me making me moan in both pain and pleasure. And that's exactly when the oh so caring husband came back! The moment broken, he left my hand and sat up.

Way to go Aaru!

"Is it paining?" He asked concerned,

For once can't he just let go of these minor details? Whined a frustrated inner voice, and for the first time I supported her.

"Is it paining? Do you need a paracetamol? Maybe any other pain killer? How about Maftal or Aspirin?"

How could you possibly be mad at a person who is ready to jump off a cliff thinking he could have maybe hurt you? God!!!

"Not that much. But can you help me to the bathroom and yeah please change the sheets will you?" I was wearing a shirt of his which he found after the umm..... the act yes! The act.

Why is it so hot in here?

The sheets were covered with things I rather don't like to talk about...Believe it or not I'm shy...