41.CROOKED LOVER

The way he talked of their dreams
made her want to grab his hand
and run into tomorrow.

I heard the birds chirping, the egg yolk sun poured through the cracks in the blind and awaited entrance into my eyes

I heard the birds chirping, the egg yolk sun poured through the cracks in the blind and awaited entrance into my eyes. I can't explain to you the feeling when you realise waking up to a life which is beautiful than any dreams you saw or imaginations you weaved.
I don't know whether I'll ever get tired waking up to this wonderful view. My Husband.

I really felt like going back to sleep in the most safest place for me in earth. His arms.

But I have to get up, it's high time my husband dearest meet the Master Chef in his wife. 

I slowly got out of his arms, which let me add was quite tiresome. He kept on pulling me back, I don't know how he still didn't wake up.

I slowly got ready, making no sound to avoid waking Jay up.
I entered the Kitchen and decided to make Idli and sambar hoping he likes it. Anyways I always have backup plan of bread and butter.

I was making coffee when two arms snaked around my waist making me yelp, hugging me closer to the warmth which I would always love to return at any point of the day. I leaned back to savour the moment.

"Why did you leave like that? I kinda thought someone kidnapped you. But I was sure they will return you in 2 hours." I felt his breath near my ears.

But I frowned hearing his words. I hit his chest with my elbow.

Before I could retort he continued
"It feels nice to wake up with you. Don't leave like that, but guess this is also good.." He drawled off nuzzling my neck.

This guy!

Don't speak as if he is forcing you or something. Huh!

"Jay go brush. I'll wait, lets have breakfast together. Go" I said pushing him backwards.
He groaned but still left, not before pecking me.

***
"It's nice, but a little bit spicy I guess. But great coffee."
Jay told while having his breakfast.

"I'll add less chilli powder next time. Don't you have to go to office today? I have to go to collage for submitting some documents for verification."
I told while sipping my coffee.

"I'll have to go in 2 hours. Should I drop you at the college?" Jay asked while staring at me, making me giddy.

"No Roger will drop me. I really don't mind. Do well in your meeting." I told trying to ruffle his well combed hair. This guy was true perfection.
He shooed off my hand making me pout.

"Okay Madam. Anyways, don't you think we should add some more of your pictures there some where and in our room too." Jay asked pointing to the wall which was blank.

"Actually I think we should add yours or both of us together. But definitely not mine." I said looking down at my plate.

Jay frowned, I knew he won't let this go.
"See, I get creeps when I see my own face. I feel weird." I whispered as if it is top secret from Pentagon.