28.THE MARTIAN IN TITANIC

We're a mess
you and I,
but the truth is,
you captivate me in ways
no soul ever will

You know what it feels like to watch 'The Martian' along side a guy who did Engineering and you yourself doing the same degree?

Fight! A literal world war(III)!

Both of you will have 1000s of alternate bloody ideas to save the world and again fight over these ideas.

So we switched to ever loving classic 'Titanic' which furthermore ended up like, for Jay I quote
'Can't that guy just adjust in the side of that door? For Godsake they made space in a bloody carriage to make love.'

But if you ask me whether watching the not so Date friendly movies was a disaster? Let me tell you it was a time well spent.

I loved hearing his opinions, I loved when he heard my opinions, I loved how we bitched about each and every character.

And at the end we made a day full of memories and a home theatre full of scattered food packets and thrown pillows.

After 2 movies right now we ended up listening to music from classic to hip-hop and everything in between.

I snuggled closer to Jay resting my head on his chest listening to
'Moh Moh Ke Dhaage'.

"You know how to play any instruments?" I asked without doing much damage to the peaceful atmosphere.

Dare I say Romantic atmosphere.

"I used to." He replied curtly, I didn't pressurise him. As a matter of fact there were many things like him singing, cooking, now this. I knew there is something I don't know and I also knew as matter of fact he will tell me.
So I snuggled closer to him if it was humanly possible and his arms tightened around me.

"You know I started doing many things which I stopped after you came into my life and I can never explain how much big change is that. And again I just can't change everything abruptly, so just like you need to become independent on career basis I too need to become independent emotionally. I'm trying, like singing for you, cooking for you, designing your dresses-"

"WHAT?!" I screamed turning towards him after jumping away from him.

"Stop screaming woman and yeah, I designed the saree for you to wear today." He spoke while pulling me back to his side.

"Really? When did you design it?" I felt him stiffening on my question.

He breathed in and then answered
"I designed it a long time back, I didn't get to complete it then. I made it for the most important lady in my life I thought I had time, but fate proved me wrong.
So after so many years finally when I lost all hopes, suddenly my priorities changed, a certain someone bragged into my life. Now she is my biggest priority and so I completed my work. It took a week in making since I wanted all the required stones, threads and all. Most of them imported. So don't lose the stones embedded like you lost your screw." He completed with humour to lighten the mood.