40.CHARMOLYPI

Its not your job to fix me
It's your job to hold my hand,
while I fix myself.

Its not your job to fix meIt's your job to hold my hand,while I fix myself

I woke up to sweet fragrance of roses.
When I opened my eyes, I was a bit disappointed to see Jay's side empty.
But there was a bunch of my favourite yellow roses on the side table. I looked at the clock to see it was 11am. God I overslept!
You can't blame me we reached home at 2am and hit the bed straight away.
I sat up and took the bunch of flowers.

There was a note with the roses,

Good Morning sleepy head,
It was a bit tough to choose work over you as my sleeping beauty was attracting me towards her arms. Now rise and shine, don't eat too much ice cream.
- A
Ps: Miss me and don't smile too much it's scary.

I laughed at the last line, indeed I was smiling. That was a quite good note. He sure knows one or two things to make my heart flutter.

'I'm not that scary. And Good Morning to you too.'

I send him a small message restraining myself from the call button, since I knew he would be in a meeting.

So once, there was this one meeting I attended on Dad's behalf here in Mumbai, I forgot to put my phone in silent mode, and it soon started blaring with 'Monster by Justin Bieber
and Shawn Mendes'(song selection courtesy Leah and Ananya), that was an experience.

I quickly got up remembering about the work I gave Roger pushing away that memory.

I got ready for the day. The thing is when I came to this Mansion two years back I liked the interior design, even now I love it but it misses something.
Something like a homely touch, It was a Mansion, a big one at that sure.

But a Home??

No it was not.

And after taking the decision to give Jay a complete family, our own family, I think it's time to change it from Mansion to Home. Our home.
So we got to the interior shop to buy some items