15.WEDDING(1)

A happy marriage is about three things:
       memories of togetherness
       forgiveness to each other and
       Promise to never give up on
       each other.          

      After that night I more or less became sure of marrying him

After that night I more or less became sure of marrying him. Abhimanyu was a true business man and a great one at that, the last thing he would do is break his own words. I trust him.

Now once again I am sitting in a corner of the boutique. Doing exactly nothing waiting for my wedding dress, Yes it's my rehearsal dressing section. I didn't see the dress yet. It would be a lie if I said I was not excited.

This time Mama didn't give me an option she told me I have to wear heels

Yes heels, my worst nightmare.

On my engagement I escaped somehow but this time she won't let me. She needs everything to be perfect. And her definition of perfection coincidentally includes the damn high heels.

"To get the perfect alignment for the dress you have to do this" she ordered. This mother and son duo are really same, commandos.
I fell down 5 times already trying those 'Killer heels' and now I know why Leah told that.

That thing is sure gonna kill me.

"And there you go!" Mama exclaimed

When they asked me what's my dream wedding attire I was not sure.
Even though I have thought of getting married one day, but I never really had a dream attire or anything. But seeing this dress I think now I know what I want.

Now I know not only son but also Mama understand me more than I know myself. I really want to wear the dress and go and parade in a gathering or something.

Can I get married today??

With Abhimanyu?? My innerself retorted

No I will pass.

So I just satisfied myself by hugging Mama.
"Mama you are the best"

"Did you really like it?"she asked with a little nervousness. This is what I like in her, she is always so humble.

"Mom I don't like it I love it Thankyou"

We did the complete rehearsal and met with the wedding planner for some final selections.

After 3 days from now marks the starting of the wedding with the Sangeeth.

***
Sangeeth is a function of dance and music. It's more of a prestigious issue between the families.

We 5 are going for a group dance with me in the centre, you know, I'm the Bride.

But there is one small defect in this
I don't know how to dance.