37.HIDING IN THE CLOUD

I cannot remember exactly
the first time your soul
whispered to mine, but I
know you woke it.
And it has never slept
since

.

VOTE GOAL:50

If I thought Marrying was hectic

If I thought Marrying was hectic. Try arranging the things from the background. It really gets under your nerve. There was no physical work but solving a Schroedinger wave equation is easier than arranging all these rituals and functions, finalising and so on...

I came here at 8.30am and now it's 2pm. I have been sitting here and finalising everything, it's really messy and I want it to be perfect.

So it's really really messy.

But the wedding planner was a nice lady she helped me through it patiently, experience I guess. And of course it's wedding of a Shekhawat. Everything is alright when you have money right?

Finally we completed. And I started driving back home. My stylist messaged me saying she is waiting in my room.

As soon as I reached the stairs a really angry Abhimanyu stormed towards me.
"Why is there a bimbo inside our room?"

Bimbo? Jean?

"That's my stylist. What's your problem?" I asked I'm really not getting his point and I'm really tired.

"I don't like anyone touching my things. And she is standing inside my room and touching my wife's things."

Can this guy be anymore cute??

"You are cute." I laughed out trying to pinch his cheeks. 

He glared at me, swatting away my hands.

"Okay, we will go to some guestroom. Okay?" I told him to which he nodded giving me a once over as if I have committed some crime and left.

I went to our room and told Jean that I'm dressing in the guestroom.

****
From next time I'll make sure Jay selects each one of my dress. It is really beautiful. After dressing up even though I wanted to show Jay, just to see the same sparkle which I saw on our reception 2 years back but the sangeeth and Mehendi preparations and these old Aunties everywhere I was not able to. We all had a group dance. And then finally after all those it was time for couple dance.

Jay came and took me to the stage, he was really looking handsome.

How come every time I look at him he becomes more and more handsome?

"You look handsome." I complemented without even thinking.

"Are you sure? Because you are looking like a Goddess. When I selected that dress I really had an imagination on how you will look, but no part of my imagination could have did such a great work. You are really unique and you are all mine." He said while pulling me closer by my waist.