26.TOUCH-HER-NOT

We reached comparatively late

We reached comparatively late. Everyone went to bed. Yes that late.

After our talk we waited for the
in-charge to come for giving her the donation. She told she will reach by 6pm but due to an accident it became almost 9pm. So now it was 11pm. I informed Mama and texted Jay. Jay didn't reply but I know he read the message.

When I entered our room it was dark.
He would have slept or so I thought so I silently closed the door.
The moment the door clicked I was engulfed in light, I blinked a couple of times to adjust to the brightness. 

Somehow I knew I was in deep shit, call it female intuition.

Or maybe understanding your hubby dearest?

I turned around slowly. Slowly....

There stood my hubby dearest handsome as ever even at this hour. His eyes were a dark shade of blue sending a shiver down my spine. For the first time I really felt afraid of his gaze. He was looking like a Lion ready to pounce on his prey. The silence was deafening and I didn't like even a moment of it.

"Hai!" I said a bit too enthusiastically.
Seeing his response I knew he didn't share the same enthusiasm. My smile slowly faded.

"Explain"
One word that was my undoing.

I literally explained each and everything that took place today. Trust me it was not easy when a blue eyed monster was breathing down your neck, I mean sending laser shots towards you and at the end I felt it was better Roger telecasted lively. I will never stop him next time. PERIOD.

"If you don't want me to monitor you, then you have to assure me you are safe."
I felt rather guilty.

But wait....

"You were worried about me?" I asked rather teasingly, I know he cares the thing is I want to change the mood, the tension was still there.

"Yes" I always hated him answering in one word. But for the first time I was okay with it and even happy with it even though my plan didn't work.

"I'm sorry" I whispered looking at him.

He left a long sigh but the usual warmness in his eyes were missing.

"Go and change." with that he went to bed not sparing me another glance.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that there is something more to it.
With these thoughts I went to change.

When I came back Jay was sitting on the vanity table and playing with my phone?? I took a double take yes it's my phone.

Strange...

"Can you pleat my hair?" I said going near him.

"Do it yourself." He rejected plainly.

Okay....