9.RAT IN THE TRAP??

And I was never sure
whether you
were the
lighthouse or
the storm

Around the same time we dropped the envelope my phone pinged with a message

'Say yes today itself or forget about your dreams'

I don't need any further explanation to know it was him. He really thinks he can make me do this? Just wait Mr.Shekhawat. I mentally smirked.

After seeing that we decided I should say yes as there is no other option
and according to Leah.

'After seeing those photos no one will want to marry me'

Which earned a smack and a glare from me. Rits cursed her saying
If something like that happens and I end up with him then his life will be doomed!

Everyone laughed.
As if my life would be any better.

Huh!

So during lunch I told "Yes" and waited for his rejection.

Hours passed all of us were getting restless we were roaming around the house like caged Cheetahs. Around 9pm I again got another text

'Meet me at Crescent Light Cafe at
9 am tomorrow'

I felt relived this is the end, he will reject me himself.

The thing is even though I dislike him so much but still I trust him to be a gentleman, so I was more than ready to go alone.

I don't know why?

I just trust him.

But that was not the case of others, everyone downright rejected on me going. Trust me even adventurous Leah too.

So after lot of persuading, it was decided Rits will be dropping me near him for THE effect as Leah would like to put it.

We informed Ma. She was so happy. I could see it in her face that she was already thinking of my Wedding Saree colour.

So at sharp 8.30 we started our journey. We reached there at 8.55 after parking we got in the cafe from the reception we were lead to a scheduled corner.

Rits pecked my forehead and gave me an assuring smile before leaving me with the Devil. I could feel the chill of his glare making my insides churn.
I silently reached out for the chair and sat down.

He didn't reach out nor I wanted it.

To Hell with Chivilary!

He placed The envelope in front of me .

My heart started beating at a high speed.

Yes!

This is the end.