Synopsis

The villainess gets tired of reincarnating in the same family, same place, same people, and same death. This villainess tries to get revenge on the people who killed her many times during her reincarnations. She was adopted by viscount Victor De Alegro as a substitute for his lost daughter; Charlotte De Alegro. She has two elder brothers, the second is Adrian De Alegro and the elder brother is Ezekiel De Alegro. These two hated her, they did everything so that everyone hated her also. Because of what the two did all in the household we're courageous to hurt her or put poison in her food. Her life wasn't easy in her reincarnations. Her cruelty did evil deeds to those who attempted her life or those who did not like her in every reincarnation. She even did things to kill or get rid of Charlotte when every rebirth, Charlotte comes back in the villainess coming-of-age ceremony and introduces herself as a De Alegro. Every people who liked and loved Charlotte, every one of them killed her in her every reincarnation. The first was Ezekiel, the second was Adrian, the third was Victor(his adopted father), the fourth was Alejandro(the crown prince's brother), the fifth was Claude(the crown prince), the sixth Roman(a magician and one who found Charlotte and brought her home), the seventh Eclipse(a knight who serves Charlotte), the eighth Tristan(A bandit who save Charlotte), Arhad(A vigilante) all of this ninth we're the ones who killed her.

This villainess has grown tired of her life. Her life has been over and over again. When the ninth reincarnation of death happened. Arhad was the one who killed her and what surprises him that while his sword pierces her heart she was smiling and mouthed 'thank you'. Falling unconscious all, she saw was pitch black with no people, no place, no life. In her every life, she wanted someone to love her and treat her as a family or friend. She wanted someone to protect her from her curse. She just wanted someone to accept her the way she is.

Waking up seeing the orphanage that she once lived in, she already knew what was going on. She was reincarnated again and it was the tenth time and maybe the last. It was also the day when Viscount Victor De Alegro fetches her from the orphanage and lives in the De Alegro Residence. She decided that maybe it's time not to forsake their threats. In the tenth time of her life, she thought that maybe if she didn't fight or deny all the hardships she's gone through, she could die without reincarnating again. Maybe she can die peacefully. Maybe if she, just go with the flow that many want her dead in the household. Just maybe.....

This villainess's name is Mia Ashlyn De Alegro. What will happen in her tenth time of reincarnation? Will someone love and care about her in this tenth time of her reincarnation? Can she escape her life as aDe Alegro substitute?