There meet...0.1

Nightmares POV
I groaned annoyed at the positivity that invaded the multiverse, it felt burning of how much of it there was this definitely didn't come from my brother but I continued on spreading more negativity in the multiverse yet to no avail....this positivity had a source and it wasn't from the AUs I teleported to a newish AU and saw that ink wasn't there...no one seemed to be it was empty...I looked around more trying to find someone yet the only thing that was there...was positivity I looked around trying to find it until a glowing blade came up to my neck "oh brother~" he said I couldn't see him but I knew that even though positivity burned off of him that this was not my brother "I'm not your fucking brother! Now get your hands off me!" I hissed out he took the blade away from my neck and let me move for only a second before lifting up my chin to look me in my eye....."how about darling~" he said letting out a small laugh "what?" I responding not understanding what he meant, "if your not my brother then your my darling~" he said smirking, I hated it...."I'm not your Fucking darling!" I yelled getting pissed at his nickname as I tried to push him away, "Aw is that so darling~" he said again getting even closer to me, ignoring my hisses he did something I didn't expect.....he.kissed.me. "WHAT THE HELL" i yelled even louder kicking him away, I looked at him with a hateful glare yet he gave me that stupid smirk again, I was getting even more pissed off and tried to teleport away yet he grabbed onto me and held me close to him not letting me move or leave as if he somehow canceled my magic, I tried to kick or push him away but all I could do was squirm around as if I was helpless, I hissed again yet he kept on getting more and more persistent, this was going to be a long....long day. 

So it's not that long at all- but it is what it is, and yea I did do I swadmare book because I wanted to, and I'm proud of myself and imma be trying some stuff in this so yea- but there is 398 words :3