Chapter Nine

I was reading with Loki in the library when Tony's voice projected through the tower's speakers.

"Avengers, assemble in the movie room."

I jumped up and squealed.

"Movie night!" I said, jumping up and down.

Loki looked at me and then went back to reading his book, muttering something that sounded a lot like, 'strange Midgardian.'

"You're coming too," I said, hauling him to his feet.

Before he could reply, I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the library and to the movie room.

Steve, Bucky, Tony, and Thor were the only people in the movie room when Loki and I arrived. I dropped Loki's hand and skipped over to Tony.

"What are we watching?" I asked him, seeing as it was his turn to choose the movie.

"Not sure," he replied. "I'm stuck between Divergent and Harry Potter."

"Oh, definitely Harry Potter. Loki hasn't seen them yet," I replied.

Tony's lips tightened when he glanced at Loki, but wisely agreed. Everyone else filed into the room and sat down. I pulled Loki to a free couch. He sat on the end while I sat next to him, Bucky sitting next to me. Thor, Clint, and Pietro got beanbags while everyone else found a couch or chair to sit in.

The movie began playing and Loki watched with full attention.

"This doesn't happen in the book," Loki whispered to me.

"I know, it sucks. But the movies are only based on the books," I whispered back.

Loki just nodded and continued watching the movie. Once we finished the first movie, we put the second one on, much to my and Loki's delight. We continued playing each movie after the other. Sam, Tony, Bruce, and Steve left halfway through the third movie, while Wanda, Pietro, Natasha, Clint, and Bucky left during the fourth. This just left Thor, Loki, and I in the cinema. Once the fourth movie finished, I got up and put the fifth movie on, and then slumped down next to Loki on the couch. He didn't seem to mind, so I stayed there.

Eventually I felt my eye lids droop and I fell asleep.

~

I woke up in my room. I stretched and yawned, wondering how I got there. After getting up and convincing Thor with three boxes of pop-tarts, I found out that Loki had carried me to my room. After receiving this information, I couldn't help but smile a little bit.

A/N

So this chapter is short and kind of a filler so sorry about that.  Don't worry, good things are coming (I hope)! Anyways, comment what you think and if you could drop a vote that would be fabulous! I hope you have a great day lovelies!! <3

P.S. Meme isn't mine

~ LadyLokiLaufeyson