Chapter Twenty-Five

The sunlight streaming through Loki's windows made me want to vomit. The light was too much. I needed sleep. I groaned and rolled over, but my pillow was wonky. I tried to move it but realised it wasn't a pillow. It was Loki.

We were sprawled over his bed, him laying vertical and me laying horizontal. I smiled at the memories from last night. We spoke until early morning about our prank, and cursed Tony for not having the last Maze Runner book. At least now we had an excuse for the prank.

Feather-light fingers started brushing through my hair and I looked up at Loki. He smiled at me and kissed my head. His face suddenly went serious.

"We need to get the final Maze Runner book."

I jumped into action, grabbing a pair of jeans, a f/c shirt and underwear, and then heading into the bathroom to get changed. Once we were both ready, we got into the elevator.

"Want to get breakfast on the way?" I asked, checking my phone.

"I would love to," Loki said.

We were silent for a moment as I looked through my social media.

"Wow, you're trending on twitter," I said. "And Facebook. And Tumblr."

Loki just looked at me confused.

"Social media," I explained. "Do you have your phone?"

"No, why?"

I sighed deeply, trying to stay calm. What kind of crazy person didn't bring their phone with them? And why was I in love with this crazy person?
I explained what social media was and the apps that I'd mentioned on the way to the garage.

"You have a lot of fangirls," I said, scrolling through tumblr.

"Fan... girls?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

I explained the term to him. He looked slightly surprised. We got to the car and I handed him my phone so that he could look through the social media sites.

"What does the blue tick mean?" he asked once we were in the Starbucks drive thru.

"It means that person is a celebrity or very well-known," I explained.

"You're a celebrity," he commented.

I giggled.

"Yeah, I have my fair share of followers, but you should see Cap and Thor's accounts. They have almost a billion."

"But they are so boring," he said, rolling his eyes.

I sighed.

"It's because they're attractive," I explained.

"You're attractive," he mumbled.

We continued talking about social media until we reached the bookstore. We went in and found the final Maze Runner book, along with a few others. Once we reached the checkout, we encountered our first fangirl.

"Oh my goodness, are you the Loki?" the checkout girl asked.

She looked like she was about 17 with curly brown hair, big blue eyes, and glasses. Her nametag said 'Olivia.'

Loki looked at me alarmed and I smiled at the girl.

"The one and only," I replied.

She looked at me and her eyes widened in recognition.

"Holy cow! You're Lady Elemental! I'm a massive fan! Can I get an photo?"

I chuckled at the girl's enthusiasm. We took a few selfies and Loki took a picture of the two of us together. She even got a photo with Loki.

Once we left the bookstore I couldn't stop smiling. I had fans. Every time it happened, I still got shocked. People looked up to me.

My mood was happy all the way to the tower. Once we entered, it got better.

Everyone was sitting in the common room with different coloured hair.

Tony had red and gold hair, Steve had American Flag hair and Bruce had a streak of green through his (we didn't want him to hulk out). Wanda had ruby red hair the colour of her powers, Pietro had neon blue hair and Sam had bleached blonde hair. Clint's hair was neon purple, Thor's was white and blue like lightning and Natasha's had a streak of black (we were scared of her and didn't want to piss her off too much). Bucky had silver hair and Peter had blue and red hair.

Peter had stayed overnight because the party had ended late and his Aunt May didn't want him to travel home alone. Unfortunately for him, this meant that he was subjected to our prank as well.

"So it was you two!" Sam exclaimed as we entered the room.

I felt Loki's magic surround me. I looked into the mirror above the bar and saw that I now had two streaks of green and gold in my hair. I looked at Loki and he had the same pattern.

"I've been attacked too, I'm innocent," I said, trying to hold back a laugh.

I looked at Clint with his crazy hair and lost it. I collapsed on the floor wheezing. Soon enough, everyone joined me in laughing, Peter, Wanda and Sam joining me on the floor.

I got everyone to get in a photo. Everyone was smiling and laughing. I got a selfie with Loki too.

I looked at the photo. We all looked so happy. I looked around the room at everyone with a smile on my face. This is what family was. This was my family.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading!

P.S. Meme isn't mine <3

~LadyLokiLaufeyson