Chapter Eleven

"Another party?" I groaned.

Tony had just announced that he was hosting another party. I couldn't drink alcohol yet, so the parties got boring after a while.

"Yes. And I have made an executive decision that Loki can come," he added.

Everyone started at him in disbelief and Loki said, "I beg your pardon?"

"Okay, fine. Thor convinced me to let him come," he muttered.

Suddenly the party seemed more exciting. Nat, Wanda, and I got up immediately.

"Where are you going?" Loki asked.

"We're going dress shopping," I answered, and then left the room after Nat.

We all got into one of Tony's fancy sportscars. We drove to the mall and got started looking for dresses.

"What are you going for?" Wanda asked me.

"I was thinking maybe something... green?" I said but I stopped when I saw Wanda looking at me suggestively.

"Not because of Loki, because I haven't worn green for a while," I said, glaring at her.

"I didn't say anything about Loki," she teased.

I rolled my eyes and continued looking for a dress. Natasha tried on a pretty navy-blue dress but said she wouldn't wear it because she couldn't hide enough guns. Wanda found a beautiful halter top red dress with a slit in the side. She always had this sense about finding dresses, so she always found hers first. Natasha found a pretty off the shoulder black dress which also had a slit in it. As per usual, I was the last to find my dress. None of the green ones called to me.

Wanda's dress:

Natasha's dress:

Natasha's dress:

I was just about to give up and wear sweatpants instead when Nat gasped softly behind me. I turned around to see what she was looking at and my mouth fell open in shock.

Behind me on a mannequin was a gorgeous, green silk dress. It had a gorgeous V-neckline and a slit in the side. I ran my fingers over the fabric.

"What are you waiting for? Try it on!" my sister urged me.