Alycia Debnam-carey

Alycia POV

I had been on set for at least 5 hours now. Colman and I had done 7 retakes on this one sene and it was starting to piss me off seeing as I didn't even see the problem with the first take.

"CUT!" Robert yelled and I groaned quietly getting fed up with this dude.

"Everyone, gather around!" He called out and everyone slowly made their way over to the director and stood around him waiting patiently while he tapped away at his phone.

"Okay, everyone here. So this sene is obviously annoying some of you and seeing as it's quite a long sene and it's getting late we'll turn off for the night, go home, get some sleep and come back energised and ready to retake this sene tomorrow!" He said loud enough for us all to hear and the rest of us nodded in agreement and we all said our goodbyes.

I was walking out of the main building with Colman and we were joking around slightly. And Colman started running towards a pigeon that was on the sidewalk, besides it being 1am there were still pigeons out. "Run forest!, run!" I called out to him and he just scared the pigeon away.

I jogged up to him so we could walk together. "So, are you going home to lover girl tonight or are you staying at your trailer?" He asked "it's getting pretty late but I think I might go back to the apartment" I said and Colman nodded "well, why don't you just call an uber?" He said and I nodded pulling out my phone and ordering an Uber.

After saying my goodbyes to Colman I went to wait for my Uber where I told them to pick me up and soon enough I saw a car drive down the dim yellow lighted street, beside it being quite late their were still a decent amount of people around. The car pulled over and rolled the window down "Uber for alycia?" The man asked "yes, that's me" I said and smiled at him opening the backseat and getting in the car. I told him where to go and soon I could see my apartment building.

He stoped the car and I went to get out of the car when his voice stopped me "hey wait, umm, could I get your number or something" he asked hesitantly and I was kind of shocked that he asked seeing as he was probably in his late thirty's"oh um, sorry I can't I sort of have... someone at home." I said and he deflated kind of "lucky man" he mumbled and I raised an eyebrow "*woman" I corrected him and took out $20 handed it to him and walked away not wanting to be around to hear his response.

I walked into the building and went straight for the elevator getting in and pressing the 6th floor and waiting patiently as the elevator went up. I can't wait to see (y/n), but I wonder if she's awake. I mean it's 1:47am so I doubt it .ding. My thoughts were cut off by the elevator arriving on my floor. I got out and strolled toward my apartment, 614, 615, 616, ah, 617 my door. I took my keys out of my purse and open the door, the apartment was completely dark beside the dim glow the tv put out.

I put my keys into the bowel on the counter and sat my purse on a stool. I slipped off my flats and walked toward the living room and the site I saw made my stomach fill with the all to familiar butterflies I get around my girlfriend, she was asleep on the couch only wearing a sports bra and boxer brief shorts with her hair up in a messy bun and her glasses half falling off her face while I was wearing a pair of grey leggings and a jumper. I went over and took her glasses off folding them and placing them on the coffee table then straddling her lap and resting my head in her shoulder wrapping my arms around her neck and snuggling into her getting comfortable.

Soon I felt her arms come up and wrap around my midsection, keeping me there and soon enough I fell asleep wrapped up in her arms and sitting In her lap.

(A/n) This one was kind of bad sorry. But I just had an idea and it didn't turn out like I thought.