020

◡̈ ◡̈ ◡̈

Avani's POV

i can't stop smiling at my phone. i'm so glad cassandra is getting along with my friends. i don't know what i would do if they didn't like each other.

of course they all texted me separately to tell me what they thought. they like her humor, she fits right in, we should date, etc.

but the whole time, i was also getting texts from anthony. he seems pretty angry about my post with cassandra. he's asked me to take it down a few times.

i continue to ignore him. this probably isn't the best idea, but i'm extremely nervous and it's easier to ignore him.

the next few days go by quickly.

there's a very apparent change in my mood. my fans can all tell. my friends are so happy. cassandra and i talk everyday.

i'm finally starting to feel like i can breathe again. like i can finally start living again.

◡̈ ◡̈ ◡̈

it's saturday, august 29th. i just found out that cassandra owns a little shop with her mom that she works at, so we can't meet up until this afternoon.

we were planning on meeting at the park, but it's raining. this means i'm going to have to take my parents car to hang out with her.

my family is pretty confused about this. usually anthony drives. i need to tell them soon.

in the mean time, i take a shower. and when i get out i see my friends who don't know that cassandra is working decided to bother her.

◡̈ ◡̈ ◡̈

raindrop
( from avani's phone )

send toes
drop top

yeah i'm a diva
literally shut the fuck up

char🥺
that rhymed

yeah i'm a diva
ik

send toes
so is avani there???

char🥺
i don't think so

send toes
good
cassandra?

honeybee🐝
i've been summoned?

send toes
yes
we have lots of questions for you

yeah i'm a diva
yeah we have lots to talk about

honeybee🐝
....ok

char🥺
don't be intimidated babe
i'm on your side

honeybee🐝
*sighs in relief*

char🥺
😌

send toes
alright moving on
do you promise to be loyal?

honeybee🐝
yes of course