025

◡̈ ◡̈ ◡̈

slight trigger warning!!
bad language and mentions of abuse

if you want to skip over that, go to the next break, or
"◡̈ ◡̈ ◡̈" to skip. there's a little summary after, so you should understand what happened.

◡̈ ◡̈ ◡̈

Avani's POV

i know i'm in the wrong here. i shouldn't have said what i said to madi, or cassandra.

i haven't heard from cassandra all week, and that's completely justified.

i know i need to make this right.

but the first thing i need to do is talk to anthony.

it's been a week of trying to work up the courage, but i need to do this.

i text josh and ask if anthony and the other boys are at sway right now. i'm going to talk to anthony alone, but i want the other boys to be there in case things get really bad.

he says it's him, noah and bryce. perfect.

i get in the car and drive there. i pull up right out front. i have to get the circulation flowing in my fingers again because i was gripping the steering wheel so tight.

i take a few deep breaths.

i've got this.

i walk up to the house and see the door is already open. i guess josh left it open.

"hello?" i call out.

a few moments later, anthony comes storming in.

"what are you doing here?" he asks.

"we need to talk," i say. my voice is faint, not really above a whisper.

"damn right," he says.

he motions for me to follow him, and i realize we're going to his room. 

i notice the boys all together in the living room. they've got my back. even if they were upset i kissed cassandra.

anthony shuts the door behind us.

"sit," he commands.

i do as he says. while doing so, i start recording without him realizing.

"so when were you gonna tell me? hm?" he starts.

"tell you what?" i ask.

"that you were cheating on me!" he yells.

i shake my head. "i wasn't cheating on you. that picture is the only time i ever kissed her."

"i don't believe you. you're a fucking slut!" he yells and i cringe. "are you still talking to her?"

"no i haven't spoken to her in a week," i respond. it's true.