Staying Up At Night

Corpse POV

It's 7pm at LA and I just messing with my recording studio as I work on my new music soon. I sigh softly and look through my phone to see the group chat of my gamer friends seem to talk about playing some Valorant. I ignore it and smile softly then yawn a bit. I got up and head to my chair then go on twitch to see what my friends are doing. I randomly go to Sykkuno's twitch and see him, Lily, Rae, and Toast playing Valorant. I chuckle and see the simps calling Sykkuno cute or adorable by his behavior which I can't blame them. I watch it for a while and drink some water a bit before realizing what time it is, thanks to daylight saving. I groan softly and was going to stop when Sykkuno said my name then I watch a bit to know what he is talking about. But as I did, I feel my head getting dizzy and I yawn again before dropping my mouse a bit. I whine and rest my head on my desk softly then stared at Sykkuno. I hum softly as I rub my eyepatch and feel asleep without a second. I snore softly and feel wind hitting my skin so I slowly open it to see that I am not in my studio or my house, I was falling in this galaxy place. I gasp and try to move to see a infinity fall in this galaxy then I said lazily, "What the fuck? Am I dreaming or some shit?" I see a red sparks and try my best to fall my way that direction then reach for it. I fall into it and got knocked out by the bright light then see darkness around me. Suddenly a ring bell come to my ears and I groan then reach over to my alarm but I feel grass instead. My eyes widen and got up to see a school which make me nervous so I try to hide my face and hide. I hide behind a bush and look over to see some familiar face like Pewdiepie, Jack, Toast, Logic, Leslie, and Rae. I get confused by where I am and most importantly is why a school and they are wearing school uniforms. I gulp softly and look in the corner of my eyes to see Poki holding hands with...no. Sykkuno!?