Save The Hero

Corpse POV

I stared at him before without thinking, I went down after him and reach out to grab his hands. I got them and lift my right hand to create a lightning rope to stop the fall then I look at him. He choke some blood and look at me then he said, "h-heh...silly Corpse." My eyes widen and swing myself to a building then try to put some pressure on the wound so he won't die. He stared at me and his eyes sparkle then said, "Corpse...I..I was serious though...back there..." I stop what I am doing and he said, "You're a good friend and beautiful human ever...and I do...love you." My heart beat fast and look down at him before giving me a smile then his bloody hand caress my cheeks on my mask. He said softly, "And I am glad...you felt...like that..when you kiss me." I blush madly and feel my tears leaking out before his hands fall off my mask which rip off my face. He died on my arms and I hold onto him forever before I scream loudly. I got up with his dead body and scream to the air, "FUCK YOU YOUR STUPID DREAM I HAVE! ME AND HIM NEVER ASK FOR THIS! WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO DO!? WHY YOU DO THIS?!" I breathe heavily and feel weak then look at Sykkuno's face. I cry heavily that I place my forehead with his then I sense a wind behind me. I look back carefully to see that infinity galaxy ready for me to fall. I still hold on Sykkuno's body and walk to it before hugging him. I said, "I hope you still alive in this stupid dream..." as I jump down to this next fall lead me to. As I fall, I look at his body disappear on my arms along with the blood which has to be a good sign or I swear to god. I spot a pink sparks and reach for it without hesitation already hoping Sykkuno is there then getting knocked out again. Please God please!!